Gorilla Haze Micro Grow

JohnDunsworth

Starting diary around week 6 of flower. So far great plant, very uniform.

It is extremely hungry.

I am dosing Biobizz grow/fish at 12ml and bloom at 6ml per litre.

It's still hungry it seems.

Anyone have experience with dosing biobizz way higher than the official feed chart?

large.62e9ad2250767_WhatsAppImage2022-07

large.62e9ad236c5ee_WhatsAppImage2022-08

• Like 5

Just now, JohnDunsworth said:

I am dosing Biobizz grow/fish at 12ml and bloom at 6ml per litre.

Hi Dude, i doubt they need more food.

I thought the max was 1ml per litre for fish mix and 2-4 for bloom ?

i’d feed them half strength for a couple of waters, I’ve used biobizz fish mix and bloom for a while and the leaves are usually dark green and shiny.

not long till harvest :yep:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, JohnDunsworth said:

dosing Biobizz grow/fish at 12ml and bloom at 6ml per litre.

It's still hungry it seems.

If the plant isn't fried with these doses then somethings off, maybe root temps :ermm:

Never fed mine more than 2ml per litre of grow or fish mix. You’ve probably fed it so much that the nutrients are being locked out. Try just using water from now on.

• Like 1

Try just fishmix or grow you don't need both at once

E2a swap veg food for grow

Edited by baked bean
E2a

@Woozy iv been told that you cant get lockout with Biobiz as its organic and not salt based? im not questioning you just trying to cross check my knowledge. Either way 12ml/l is way above the 1ml on the Biobizz feeding chart 

Edited by Bobcharlieeeee

1 hour ago, Bobcharlieeeee said:

@Woozy iv been told that you cant get lockout with Biobiz as its organic and not salt based? im not questioning you just trying to cross check my knowledge. Either way 12ml/l is way above the 1ml on the Biobizz feeding chart 

Actually,  when using light mix or soil thats been depleted biobizz say you can go as high as 8ml combined fish/grow

2 hours ago, baked bean said:

Try just fishmix or grow you don't need both at once

E2a swap veg food for grow

Biobizz recommend using both at once.

4 hours ago, Woozy said:

Never fed mine more than 2ml per litre of grow or fish mix. You’ve probably fed it so much that the nutrients are being locked out. Try just using water from now on.

Biobizz says to max out light mix at 8ml grow/fish.

I get what all you guys are saying but it has been quite healthy despite eating its own leaves. It started fading before dosing highly also. I'll try plain water next time to see.large.62ea61808124e_Screenshot2022-08-03

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bobcharlieeeee said:

It's organic.

21 minutes ago, JohnDunsworth said:

I get what all you guys are saying but it has been quite healthy despite eating its own leaves. It started fading before dosing highly also. I'll try plain water next time to see.large.62ea61808124e_Screenshot2022-08-03

Says at the bottom of the schedule to replace bio grow with fish mix, not both at the same time, max is 4ml from schedule not 8ml

• Like 1

Just now, Bobcharlieeeee said:

Says at the bottom of the schedule to replace bio grow with fish mix, not both at the same time, max is 4ml from schedule not 8ml

Wow thanks for pointing that out I missed that! My chart says: "It is beneficial to replace Bio·Grow® with Fish·MixTM in the vegetative phase but switch to Bio·Grow® when you want to trigger flowering." So I guess just just grow from now on.

2 hours ago, Bobcharlieeeee said:

It’s rare, much easier to lockout using non organic fertiliser because of the salts in it. I’d expect that plant to be much bigger at this point, somethings stopping it from reaching its potential. Just taking a guess.

1 hour ago, JohnDunsworth said:

Biobizz says to max out light mix at 8ml grow/fish.

Sorry, I forgot about lightmix as I don’t use it. I’d expect that plant to be a lot bigger after 6 weeks though, somethings not right

Just now, Woozy said:

Sorry, I forgot about lightmix as I don’t use it. I’d expect that plant to be a lot bigger after 6 weeks though, somethings not right

It's a micro grow... It's probably getting around 35 watts. But yeah the bud swell hasn't arrived.

Just now, JohnDunsworth said:

It's a micro grow... It's probably getting around 35 watts. But yeah the bud swell hasn't arrived.

Got ya! Makes more sense now