Outdoor flower ferts

Bandolero1212

Hello , A little bit confused about how to use guano shit , some people say it has to be mixed in soil before planting out, some say top dress. The situation is : 6 cream caramel , 6 gorila girl 1 amnesia haze ,all from sweetseeds. They are outdoor getting like 10 hrs of direct sunlight . Fed until now with fish mix at 4ml/l 15 liters every 4-5 days (June and July ranged between 35-43 Celsius ) they are looking nice and green with no pests ranging between 1.40 m to 1.80 meters . Bought 5 kg of guano and 1 kg of palm tree ash ( both guanokalong) how and when should I start adding ? What quantities ? Thanks 

Probably 2oz of each sprinkled around the base of each plant... probably....

...that's the general dosage for MOST dry feeds like chicken pellets , fish blood and bone etc etc.

Perhaps have a look at the manufacturers guidelines?

:yinyang:

• Like 1

In the ground I'd do what it says on the tin and 100g per plant as soon as they start to flower and maybe just under half that at week 4 if you think they need it.

For the palm tree ashes it says this on their website;

• For outdoor cultivation: 1 litre GK-Organics® Palm Tree Ash is sufficient for 5 – 10 m². Mix 1 part of 50 ml GK-Organics® Palm Tree Ash with 5 litres water and feed this directly to the plant from the second week onwards. Repeat this every two weeks. At a later stage, scatter GK-Organics® Palm Tree Ash over the earth as required and rake it thoroughly into the soil.
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Smelly Cat said:

In the ground I'd do what it says on the tin and 100g per plant as soon as they start to flower and maybe just under half that at week 4 if you think they need it.

For the palm tree ashes it says this on their website;

• For outdoor cultivation: 1 litre GK-Organics® Palm Tree Ash is sufficient for 5 – 10 m². Mix 1 part of 50 ml GK-Organics® Palm Tree Ash with 5 litres water and feed this directly to the plant from the second week onwards. Repeat this every two weeks. At a later stage, scatter GK-Organics® Palm Tree Ash over the earth as required and rake it thoroughly into the soil.

But I hawe it in powder not liquid , or do I mix the powder(ash) with the water ? Am I missing something?

Just now, Bandolero1212 said:

But I hawe it in powder not liquid , or do I mix the powder(ash) with the water ? Am I missing something?

Sprinkle it around the plant fork it in a little and water it in.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bandolero1212 said:

You can mix it with water or top dress it. It's a powder but they give the measurement in ml, it usually comes with a small measuring cup.

This chart might explain things better:

large.guanokalong_schedule-1-1024x725.png

• Like 1