Inkbird IHC-200 Wifi - Not turning off?

Bobcharlieeeee

So i have an Inkbird IHC-200 WIFI version, its been fine for about 4 weeks since i bought it, however i noticed this morning that it had entered Dehumidification mode however the humidifier remained switched on and work light 1 remains illuminated.

Didnt have much time to try and fix it this morning, but anyone else have these issues? 

Happens a lot to these inkbirds, the switches get stuck. I’ve got ones which work faultlessly and others that get stuck, give it a sharp tap and it’ll switch. If it’s under warranty I’d get it replaced, that’s what I’ve done. Inkbird are well aware there’s an issue, would love them to be more reliable.

@Woozy nice one, for once its not something iv fucked up! il give it a little tap later. Is that a relay of some kind that gets stuck? 

Just now, Bobcharlieeeee said:

@Woozy nice one, for once its not something iv fucked up! il give it a little tap later. Is that a relay of some kind that gets stuck? 

Yeah think so, I’ve used the app to program in a couple more switches so when the humidity reaches X it turns it back down to X just to stop it getting to 80-90% humidity which I’ve had a couple of times. Seems to have worked so far, also find switching between dehumidifie and humidifie on the app can get the relay to switch. It’s a shame because apart from that they can get stuck they are great bits of kit.

• Like 1