Buckets bubble hash

Baron von greenback

Ok everyone might be a bit of a stupid question can you buy buckets that are made to do bubble hash the reason is the ones I can find have the wrong size diameter at top or there not deep enough and usually the deeper the bucket the bigger the diameter cheers guys 

What size are you looking for Bazza?    

If you have 5 gallon bags then you need 12 inch/31cm diameter buckets.

Halfords used to do cheaper 20L detailing buckets for a £5er that worked well.    (I just googled and they are now branded "Martin Cox" for an extra £1)

Might be worth checking in store if you can that they are what you are looking for.

I used the 50L storage drums I use to store my crops, worked well and had the capacity for all the water. lots of options out there  even googling cheap 5 gallon bucket if you want to chop the bottoms off and make a stacking system 

• Like 1

Thanks guys think I have to order some off the bay I need 12 diameter      the 50 litres buckets were you useing the 5 gallon bags cheers             @sweettooth