howdy!

sonoc

I'm not exactly a new member as I've been lurking on here for a few months without making any posts, just reading diaries and learning lots of interesting stuff. I'm unfortunately not growing at the moment but was a keen gardener for several years in my youth and I'm itching to start up again.

• Like 9

Welcome aboard lurker. This place as I’m sure you are aware has a plethora of content. And some very knowledgeable people when it comes to most things. 

new here myself and already expanding my knowledge. Seems unfair really, not sure what I give back if anything to the people answering my stupid questions 

• Like 5

Welcome :)

I also lurked for a few months but soon realised posting threads is a better way to get the exact info I need

And there are some real helpful people here! 

• Like 5

On 15.07.2022 at 20:34, sonoc said:

Я не совсем новый участник, так как я сижу здесь несколько месяцев, не делая никаких сообщений, просто читаю дневники и узнаю много интересного. К сожалению, в данный момент я не выращиваю, но в юности несколько лет увлекался садоводством, и мне не терпится снова начать.

Hello! I am new here too and want to start growing too

• Like 1