Sweet seeds fast versions

JohnBudman

Easy all,

Anyone rate the sweet seeds fv’s? Been looking at them for a while now and to be honest I’d like to try most of them, they but a couple really caught my eye. Namely black Jack fv and the SAD fv. I’ve done a bit of searching and found a few posts on the green poison and cream caramel but can’t find a lot on the others. Would love to read your experiences good or bad and if you got pics even better :yep:

Take it steady people

Cream Caramel is well rated for a relaxing effect. I'm doing it myself but not the FV. SAD is relaxing as well. Don't dither do it.

• Like 2

I have worked my way through over half their catalogues this past 8 years.

Yes, they are good, no problem with them at all, but overall I preferred to get the non-fv's as saving 1 week, possibly 2 weeks I did not deem worth it for the smaller buds.  Feminised or regular are the way for me, no auto or fast version stuff.

Cream Caramel & SAD are the best of those two.  BlackJack was pretty decent, and Green Poison was the least potent of the four.

If you really are keen to have small but fast crops then go for Green Poison I guess as although not the strongest of the four, it is the fastest.

• Like 4

Red Mandarin FV did a blazin job for me one year, super tuff out in de battle field fo sure, i found it to be very mold resistant, bug resistant, made incredible hash, beautiful color and an amazing smell, of mandarin indeed.

Highly recommend. :yep:

Crystal Candy FV is stunning smoke, but a late finisher and gets hit by mold more than others, smaller buds, it is by far one of two of the best strains i have grown outdoors, for taste and high.

Sweet Afgani Delicious FV is very very good, excellent mold resistance, flowers fairly early, and produces thick heavy dense buds, lovely sweet taste, quite close to Crystal Candy in terps. you really should try it, honest to Jah just try it!!

Cream Caramel FV was an incredible plant to grow, so tuff, mine was good mold resistance, terps are deep and rich, not my favorite terps but a stunning smoke, heavy indica, hash is a knock out, even for this hardened Rastaman who writes to you! Try it bro!!

Sweet Cheese FV for me was a very late finisher, but nice plant structure, however the buds just ain't dense enough due to its later flowering, it wasn't what i was hoping for. Its up to you but i woudn't do it, there is much better cheeese out there to grow.

Now i shall post some pics of those strains

Red Mandarin FV

large.rsz_rmfvf1_3rd_oct_2020.jpglarge.rsz_101.jpglarge.rsz_04.jpglarge.rsz_dsc00069.jpg

shes waking up in the morning before sunrise, vigerous grower is Mandy

large.5efc75e40a69a_WakingUp.gif

Crystal Candy FV (this one was light dep)(i grow this every year i love it so much)

large.60f49b6105ccb_CrystalCandyFV6WeeksJohnnyLightDep18thJuly2021(8).jpeglarge.60f49b589d621_CrystalCandyFV6WeeksJohnnyLightDep18thJuly2021(5).jpeg

I&I furkin lurve this strain so much! Just wanna eat those yummy buds all up... just look at them... so tasty!! large.60f49b4f17cf8_CrystalCandyFV6WeeksJohnnyLightDep18thJuly2021(2).jpeglarge.60f49b4c27433_CrystalCandyFV6WeeksJohnnyLightDep18thJuly2021(1).jpeg

Sweet Afgani Delicious FV

large.61558093e23ac_SweetAfganiDeliciousF1FV(7).jpeglarge.615580884f892_SweetAfganiDeliciousF1FV(3).jpeglarge.6155808deacc6_SweetAfganiDeliciousF1FV(5).jpeg

large.61558096e0ae1_SweetAfganiDeliciousF1FV(8).jpeg

Cream Caramel FV

large.DSC00064.jpeglarge.6171458214596_20thOctober2021(26).jpeg

Sweet Cheese FV

large.61714576e4266_20thOctober2021(2).jpeg

And thats ma sweets story.... All FV, you could try normal version also, no harm may do better, or worse, but i honestly cannot answer if there is a difference betwwn FV and normalski, as i have not tried yet. Next year i would like to try Crytal Candy FV and a normal, just to see if there is a difference. Interesting.
A whole heap of people have tried Sweets range on here that i have not tried, so hold'up for more replys later im sure, Sweets are an outstanding choice of breeders, simply for sweet flavor. Gwaan do it bredda, have fun!

Jah Bless :bong:

Edited by SubSpecies
  • Like 6

Thanks for the replies all, looks like I’ll be grabbing a few packs to try for sure! Will get some standard photos and some fv’s to see how they perform side by side :yep:

• Like 1