I’ve not done this in a while…

NorthYorkshireGrower

Good evening UK420!

Thanks for allowing me to join, I was an indoor grower for quite some years until we moved to a new area, I made a friend who grew and just procured it from him.

Fast forward a few years and I’m living in a new area with a south facing garden (fantastic) I’ve a few autoflowers out this year, but for next year I’m finally going to germinate my 5 Katsu Bluebird ‘Dracarys’ (Original GG#4 x Pre 1998 Bubba Kush) Feminised.

Last time I grew outdoors (about 15 years ago) I used biobizz allmix and biobizz fish mix, bloom and top max with topping and LST thrown in. I’m wondering if there’s any newer techniques people now know into maximising a harvest?

Thanks in advance.

• Like 11

Welcome to the forums bud 

get a diary up and some pics love seeing other peoples accomplishments 

• Like 5

Welcome to UK420 @NorthYorkshireGrower!

I don't grow outdoors. But if you've done it before, do it again! Nothing space aged or revolutionary has really happened except for LED lights and EC fans.... which you're not needing!

Go for it.