Floraflex watering matrix

sweettooth

Anyone seen or using the floraflex watering / drip systems? Comes with a saturation pad and gives uniform watering, also covers the top of the pot so less pest issues I'm guessing.

This heat is making my drip lines go soft and they are popping off the blue flood stakes. Thinking of swapping to something else, the rings look good but unsure if you get a 4mm version or if I need to redsign my entire drip ring.

The other option is to get some drip line holders and bin off the stakes and let the lines flow freely

Edited by sweettooth

Ive seen the cheap knock off Chinese version in action lollol ecospeed led lollol 

Man those Chinese are still pissed we stole tea aren't they lollollol nothing is off limits lollollol 

(I love you really new Chinese overlords - please don't kill me)

• Like 1

bought some 6mm hose clips to try out. the iceline is 4mm inner and 7mm outer. the 6mm clips will cover 6.5mm to 7.2mm, should stop the bastard lines popping off under pressure and pissing everywhere 

They had the floraflex caps on grodan cubes in a display tent in my local hydro emporium a while back, the chillies in said rockwool blocks didn't look massively happy and were full of oedema but the drip caps looked nice :yep:

I quite like the look of the floraflex matrix circulators myself.

How hot is it getting in yer environment? Never heard of drip lines giving up due to heat , my poly tunnel gets to 46°c and my drippers don't budge

:yinyang:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BilgePump said:

How hot is it getting in yer environment? Never heard of drip lines giving up due to heat , my poly tunnel gets to 46°c and my drippers don't budge

:yinyang:

30 lights off in peak daytime sun and 32 when lights go on. the blue flood stakes don't have much of a nipple and the iceline piping is a bit heavy. hoping the fuel line clips do the job. gonna redesign everything over the winter, take a 3 week break and build something great

• Like 1