Opinions needed! Am I in the shit or what?

Georgedubyakush

17 hours ago, whoknows said:

Any update to this story mate….all is well that ends well. 

All going well mate. The new way into the plot is working well so far, good job really with the amount of watering I'm having to do... Its been dry as a bone round here. 

Got 2 wedding cake autos in flower, 3 lemon drizzle doing nicely and 6 purple freeze that have got nice and big now. One of the purple freeze is showing signs of preflower. 

Weather forecast here says rain from Tuesday... Good news for the photo periods, just hoping that the flowering auto's don't get too much of the wet stuff and turn to mush :mellow:

Edited by Georgedubyakush
  • Like 5

31 minutes ago, Georgedubyakush said:

All going well mate. The new way into the plot is working well so far, good job really with the amount of watering I'm having to do... Its been dry as a bone round here. 

Got 2 wedding cake autos in flower, 3 lemon drizzle doing nicely and 6 purple freeze that have got nice and big now. One of the purple freeze is showing signs of preflower. 

Weather forecast here says rain from Tuesday... Good news for the photo periods, just hoping that the flowering auto's don't get too much of the wet stuff and turn to mush :mellow:

So happy to hear this positive update. Yes dry season has been a pain but that’s behind us hopefully.

• Like 1

OK so I've just got back from a plot visit and I may have spoken too soon... 

As soon as I got onto the plot I felt something wasn't right. Right next to the hidden entrance to my plot I found an empty vodka bottle and a bottle of coke that wasn't there before. Some of the brambles etc I use to hide the entrance were slightly different to how I'd usually leave them aswell. Anyway,  once into the plot looking around there was a fairly obvious patch of flattened grass that wasn't made by me. This was just before the main bit of the plot but if you got this far it's pretty much certain you keep going and find the girls. Could potentially be animals of some sort that made the flat patch on the plot but I don't know many deer or fox that would be drinking vodka by the entrance.

All the plants were completely untouched and no sign of anyone being on the actual plot itself but I'm shitting myself now that the local kids have found it.

Either way, my 2 auto's are pretty much done and there's meant to be heavy storms followed by high humidity so asking for a rot fest. That and the chance of some fucker being in my plot was enough to convince me to chop them. 

Currently drying as I type this so if all else fails at least I managed to get something home from there. would have liked to leave them another few days but just wasn't worth the risk. 

Will have to wait and see if the others get ripped I guess. Would invest in a trail cam but funds are tight at the moment so it is what it is. 

Always fucking something in this game ay? :wallbash:

Ahh balls. Maybe get a trail cam, then at least you can tell if anyone is going down there. You can get ones that you can receive pictures from remotely amd everything..

At least you got something for your efforts, any amount of bud at the end of the season is a win in my book. 

• Like 1