How long does it take to use a bowl

Nick Berry

As for the original question, my vape shuts off after a pre-determined period of time, which I think is maybe 5-6 minutes. I do two "sessions", the first at a lower temperature to get mostly THC, then a second at a higher temperature to get the rest. Often a more body stone on the second run. Then the AVB goes in my tin to be collected and processed for edibles, etc.

With hash, I find I can get three sessions from one nugget. I run the vape at around 204ºC for hash. Much higher than that and it's combustion rather than vaping. For the second and third I chop up the hash a bit more to increase the surface area. Whatever's left goes into the tin for processing.

• Like 1

I've recently switched to 2 sessions at 194C on the Mighty plus. Makes no difference in effects, and heating it up and getting some king rips is pretty close to smoking, I think a lot more volatile gasses come off above 200. Another bonus is that there's plenty left in the avb for the edibles. :yep:

• Like 1

I don't "session" on my Mighty. One capsule can last me all morning, at the moment I'm vaping at 194C, so I switch it on, if it's the first pull on a fresh capsule I'll start taking draws at 150C as it's warming up (THC vapes at 160 anyway). When it reaches the desired temperature, I'll take one or two puffs and then I'll switch it off. I might use it again about 20/30 minutes later or possibly an hour or two later, it depends on how long the high lasts and what I'm doing at the time. For example yesterday, I only used 3 capsules in my Mighty while I was in work (I have a new job working from home), after I finished work, I smoked a couple of joints and popped a few decarbed weed capsules and went to bed smashed.

The point I'm getting at is; there's no totally correct way to use your vape, use it in the way that bests suits you, just keep experimenting and don't forget to sprinkle your ABV onto your food.  :hippy:

• Like 3

A couple of weeks I've had my mighty+ and after having been a bit underwhelmed to start I've got used to it. (The effects have a much more "creeper" feeing).

So last night I decided to have a pure joint and it was revolting. Tasted like burning paper. Anyone else found this after switching to vape? It's not the worst thing really , but I suppose it means I'm a vape guy now.

• Like 7

On 16/07/2022 at 6:31 AM, Arbre Medicinal said:

The point I'm getting at is; there's no totally correct way to use your vape, use it in the way that bests suits you, just keep experimenting and don't forget to sprinkle your ABV onto your food.

I used to eat 3 chocolate digestives with abv it worked in insomnia for a couple of days so I gave up

On 17/07/2022 at 8:58 AM, monkeypig said:

A couple of weeks I've had my mighty+ and after having been a bit underwhelmed to start I've got used to it. (The effects have a much more "creeper" feeing).

So last night I decided to have a pure joint and it was revolting. Tasted like burning paper. Anyone else found this after switching to vape? It's not the worst thing really , but I suppose it means I'm a vape guy now.

I do occasionally have a pure one paper as that seems to help sleeping?

• Like 1

Just now, monkeypig said:

@Nick Berry  Before the mighty+ I wloved the taste of pure weed in a spliff. Now it tastes like soapy burnt paper.:sadwalk:

Yes it make me cough a lot sometimes so much the one skinner goes out

On 18/07/2022 at 3:20 PM, KC said:

@monkeypig

4 days of vaping and I couldn't smoke another spliff. Gross! 

Yes I'm really trying but I usually have 1-2 per day

• Like 1

@Nick Berry rather you than me. I tried smoking again the day after but it's a no goer for me now.

I do miss the ritual of it, had been doing it for 27years in total :smokin: