How long does it take to use a bowl

Nick Berry

I use a mighty and it takes at least 6 minutes to vape a bowel

It's still giving vapour after I stop it

I do 2 at 190

when it auto turns off for the 3rd time I increase to 195 and up it to 202 degrees for a couple of drags

does tat sound right to everyone

Edited by Owderb
  • Like 1

I guess it all depends on how big your lungs are and how deep you inhale.. I dint pack my mighty and leave it loose and tan it in lribably 50 seconds and then again until I'm mashed and forget its there. 

I then use the vaped weed to smoke with joints 

It's the same with temps, sometimes I'll just go straight in 205 and others I'll go low to see if I can taste terps etc

When I go to clean I'll turn on and then either scrape any oil residue from crevices inside or scrunch a raw paper up and stuff that I'm to coat with oil 

Edited by Darknight420710

To be honest Nick, I wouldn’t recommend vaping the contents of your bowel :puke:

Personally when I use my herbalaire I go straight to full temp and a bowl will last five mins tops. Usually get 5 good pulls before it’s done.

Edited by Cursed
  • Like 17

Ime it's normally the quality of herb in the bowl/bowel that determines when the vapour stops.. but yea 6mins sounds about right to me 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nick Berry said:

I use a mighty and it takes at least 6 minutes to vape a bowel

It's still giving vapour after I stop it

I do 2 at 190

when it auto turns off for the 3rd time I increase to 195 and up it to 202 degrees for a couple of drags

does tat sound right to everyone

It's all personal preference really - I know a lot of people who vape at lower temps because they prefer the taste/terps that way. I usually start at 190/192, then occasionally I'll whack it up to 200+ for the second go. Hash is another matter, I do that at 220. I'm not using a Mighty though.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gaijin said:

Is this the bowel itself or the contents? 

A loose E and everyone is raving

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Openairbud said:

Ime it's normally the quality of herb in the bowl/bowel that determines when the vapour stops.. but yea 6mins sounds about right to me 

I stop cause it tastes a bit rough by about 5 minutes

A crafty+ is only good for 2 bowls

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nick Berry said:

A loose E and everyone is raving

TBF mate you did do it twice. Double dropped so to speak lol

I use a Healthy rips fierce and like @Cursed i go full tilt (221c) and get a good 5 pulls or 3 vapebong rips with lots of vapour.

Edited by lildaveham
Eeeeee's
  • Like 3

i have the mighty and three pulls, and it's spent/starts to taste like shit, and it doesn't take me 5 mins to do that ya lightweights lol

• Like 2

23 hours ago, catweazle1 said:

Nobody does the original vaping technique now? Hot knife.

Haven't done hot knives in about thirty years. Terrible scorched lungs effect! :thumbdown:

Used to be quite the thing to do at parties when I was young though...

A vape is so much better. Temperature control, cooling glass, etc.