Mum Has Arthritis - I live away - what can i get her?

donniedarko

Just now, geogeo said:

@Budelaire @twigs thank's mate,, going to look up danzig's post , trying to save up for a MBM . or a stuart magnetic stirrer hotplate what strain do u you use

an do u prefer sativa - indica .  sorry for all the questions 

just seen the price for the magnetic hot plate , look's like it will be mbm . regards geogeo

• Like 1

Yes it’s that’s simple folks.  

I usually use trim or RSO. Always mixed as I can’t remember the last time I only grew one strain probably ten years ago. 

IMO the more varied inputs the better with this. Broad spectrum approach. 

The infusion works in 2 mins flat every time on joint pain etc.  My old friend here in Spain, Can’t say enough about it he thanks me every time he sees me.  

I hope you find relief. 

• Like 3

i also have arthritus and its a bastard. 

ive smoked loads of varieties, but honestly none work for me, but i havnt tried thecbd products or balms.

the only thing that worked for me was organic apple cider vinigar, with mothers ( must be this, ordinary doesnt workas well). half a cap a day means i can walk about without cringing.

its a noticable improvement once you get over the half capful head shake taking it, and believe it or not,you get used to it. 

5 hours ago, badbillybob said:

i also have arthritus and its a bastard. 

ive smoked loads of varieties, but honestly none work for me, but i havnt tried thecbd products or balms.

the only thing that worked for me was organic apple cider vinigar, with mothers ( must be this, ordinary doesnt workas well). half a cap a day means i can walk about without cringing.

its a noticable improvement once you get over the half capful head shake taking it, and believe it or not,you get used to it. 

hi bbb, saw a bit on bluetube you mix it with other bit's an stuff , cant remember what,, will ask the wife when she arrives, it was a american doctor ! i tried it wasnt to bad

stay tuned, il'l get back to you , geogeo  

Edited by geogeo
speeling
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, geogeo said:

hi bbb, saw a bit on bluetube you mix it with other bit's an stuff , cant remember what,, will ask the wife when she arrives, it was a american doctor ! i tried it wasnt to bad

stay tuned, il'l get back to you , geogeo  

@badbillybob mate ,yes mix with crannberry mate take the edge off , the is also lemon juice . but if u take that it could flare it up , so go to the tube have a look at

DR. eric berg .. he has about 10 video's about the osteoathrites 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

personally id suggest sourcing some cbd flower and then seeing if someone can help her out and mix some thc and cbd flower together it wont space her out and she will feel a lot younger and in a lot less pain, id recommend starting with 8:1 CBD:THC ratio and going upwards until desired effect just a small amount