Panty Punch Auto (Panty Punch X Purple Punch Auto)

RUFUS HOUND

Alright folks, I thought I would have a crack at some panty punch seeds this time round.

Ive hit a fair few problems over the last few runs, so hope this one will be straight forward plus, I see a few diaries for the same strain so you guys might be able to give me some pointers.

3 seeds were dunked last night in a glass of cooled, boiled water and put in the airing cupboard to soak for 36 hours, then into compost filled peat pots.

Final pots = 12L buckets 

Soil = Lidl compost 

Feed = chempak no.2 and 8 

• Like 4

After checking out the diaries they are all for photo fems, so this seems to be the first auto diary of the strain. 

Big thanks to @Seedstockers-Markfor the test subjects

Edited by RUFUS HOUND
  • Like 1

Just now, RUFUS HOUND said:

good as your photos mate 

ive tried the blue moby auto, very nice, very tasty

white widow auto is nice very potent

atb and m&c autos drying now

sam

• Like 2

right lets get this show on the road.....

Ive binned the "boys" and cleaned the inside of the tent - apparently water is good enough to kill off any pollen but I added a bit of hibiscrub to disinfect everything while I was at it.

Now, convention dictates that autoflowers are started in the final pot size but fuck that, its too easy to overwater, been there done that.

The 3 pp seeds have been soaked for 36hrs and Ive popped them into jiffy peat pellets to give them an easier start in life but mainly to stop me overwatering and the myriad of problems that come from that !!!!

The jiffies also have the added benefit that you can see when the roots come through and become established,  then its into the final pots :yep:

Edited by RUFUS HOUND
  • Like 2

Day 2 - All 3 of the girls have sprouted :yahoo: 

I intervened and took the seed cases off 2 of them as they were doing a crash helmet impression but they probably would have shed them anyway, as they came off real easy, like  :cowboy:

without further delay let me introduce the PP auto girls

large.62c8d5bb47ce4_PPday1.jpg

Edited by RUFUS HOUND
  • Like 5

Hi all, a bit more info on this run........

Im using the photone app and will be following the table below, more or less.lol

The only way I can get down lower than a DLI of 25 is running only one of my two 85w boards. so I'll be only using one during the seedling stage, until they put on a bit of timber and can take both lights at max height.

Day 2

Temps = 24 to 29'C

Humidity = 40%

DLI = 18

ppfd = 

I forgot to mention, Ive had them in a plastic bag to keep the humidity up until they popped and opened fully but they are now out and bathing in full spectrum led light.

autoflowering-cannabis-dli-cycle-1.png

• Like 1

Another scorcher today - I had to take my babies out of the tent today when temps hit 33'C - Ive put them on the bathroom window sill till it cools off a little. 

• Like 1