PolyTunnel Guerilla grow

KrisyShenkles

hey folks, had an idea recently about sticking a green 6x3 poly tunnel at my spot next season with solar powered fans to help with the high humidity ( could even use heaters for the colder months)

whats everyones thoughts on this? From my research so far the initial costs wouldnt be that expensive considering the returns

2 hours ago, KrisyShenkles said:

hey folks, had an idea recently about sticking a green 6x3 poly tunnel at my spot next season with solar powered fans to help with the high humidity ( could even use heaters for the colder months)

whats everyones thoughts on this? From my research so far the initial costs wouldnt be that expensive considering the returns

if you like watering plants every day go for it, would be a better idea to use it during flowering if you go ahead with it. 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Silvia said:

if you like watering plants every day go for it, would be a better idea to use it during flowering if you go ahead with it. 

Aye probably best to only do it in flower then, or maybe a drip fed watering system.

plenty of time to plan it out and think of new ideas

18 hours ago, KrisyShenkles said:

If its extremely well secluded and you know that nobody at all will be anywhere nearby go for it but things like that attract attention which is last thing you need if you a guerilla grower.

• Like 1

On 2-7-2022 at 11:30 PM, KrisyShenkles said:

a poly tunnel is only for starting early in spring....for the rest its useless !!

in bloom you only need a polyroof.....but you need wind from all directions to flow free though your plants.......as i did in my LD Grow.

(remove the poly roof on a non rainday...since they take sunlight away )

for guerilla....dont do it....just read loads of good growreports here....and make 5 plots...as big as you like...or dare..and you will have blisters on your fingers :) 

succes !

Edited by DutchFox
  • Like 5