April 17th 2022 Outdoor Auto grow Blue cheese Autox3 Northern lights Autox3 And Royal Gorilla Auto

Guggsy

Thought I'd upload some pictures of my outdoor grow of my Autos. With pictures of the plants and bud development. Note how different some of the plants look even though they are supposed to be the same type. Apart from the royal Gorilla Auto.

Royal Gorilla Auto

large.62c03b7fa91b8_RoyalGorillaAutocompleteplant.jpglarge.62c03b7d42057_RoyalGorillaAutoBudpic1.jpglarge.62c03b7e47a94_RoyalGorillaAutoBudpic2.jpg

Blue cheese plants 1 2 and 3

large.62c03a7d50685_BlueCheeseAutocompleteplant.jpglarge.62c03aa1efd8e_BlueCheeseAutocompleteplant2.jpglarge.62c03acee1f7a_BluecheeseAutoplant3budpic2.jpglarge.62c03acdce784_BluecheeseAutoplant3budpic1.jpglarge.62c03aa41e4ab_BluecheeseAutoplant2Budpic2.jpglarge.62c03aa3315ab_BluecheeseAutoplant2budpic1.jpg

large.62c03a7be8ebe_BluecheeseautoBudpic1.jpg

large.62c03ad1686dd_BluecheeseAutoplant3complete.jpglarge.62c03ad00edaa_BluecheeseAutoplant3budpic3.jpg

Northern Lights Auto plants 1 2 and 3

large.62c03b1c9d649_NorthernLightsAutoPlant2budspic1.jpglarge.62c03b1def2ec_NorthernLightsPlant2Complete.jpglarge.62c03b4e1225d_NorthernLightsAutoplant3Budpic1.jpglarge.62c03b4f483c4_NorthernLightsAutoplant3Budpic2.jpglarge.62c03af99da6c_NorthernLightsAutoPlant1complete.jpglarge.62c03af83a3f1_NorthernLightsAutoPlant1budspic1.jpg

So these plants Have been fed at each watering time. Every 3-4 days I started them on April 17th in my PE greenhouse. I fed them PM grow Hard water to start off with, then when they started to flower I used PM Grow and bloom. I have started to flush 1 of my blue cheese plants as all the Trichromes are cloudy, so by the time to harvest hopefully Some Trichromes will be amber.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Like 2
Just now, Guggsy said:

Let me know your thoughts.

That you must lug your nuts around in a wheelbarrow lol

Do you live in the UK? I stress about emptying out old pots of soil into my veg bed.
You're here taking pictures of full on plants in your back garden with your neighbours overlooking lol

Am I just super paranoid? Perhaps I need a lil break..

As for the plants, they don't look too bad :) Get rid of all those old/dying leaves and they'd look a lot better. Couple of signs of deficiencies and pest damage, but overall I'd say you've done well.

@SkyRider Yes I am in the UK. been doing it for 5 years now. The way I see it is, I am growing for myself, just a few to last me till my next grow next year. I don't sell it,  These are all for me to consume. Yes if it was 20 plants or more then yes I would be a little worried, but for 7 plants personal use, the most likely thing to happen is they'll get taken away.

As for my neighbours they probably smoke it themselves, so won't give a crap. The only thing I worry about regarding neighbours is them stealing them. Once the plants are done and harvested I throw them in the garden waste wheelie bin slowly, and throw the used compost around the garden.