Making the most of space.

Amberleaf

Hi all question I have a 60x60x140cm budbox lite got a highlight 240 full spectrum led and everything else is sound,

I'm just using two 7lt pots in there at the mo.

Also I just use autos!

So would it be more beneficial to just have one large pot or run with 4 small pots for getting the most main problem is with 4 it's going to be bushy and cramped in there just want to know if anyone has any good advice on this thanks in advance

Edited by Amberleaf
  • Like 3

I have 2 60x60 tents and like you run autos. In one tent I always go with 1 plant in a 5 gallon pot and the other I'm currently experimenting with 9x SOG 16cm pots, which are just under 2 litres.

My thinking is the more plants you have on the go, the more it mitigates against a plant being stunted and low yielding. It doesn't happen very often, but very time consuming when it does.

The best setup I've tried in a 60x60 is 4x 1 gallon pots, and pulled around an ounce per plant in 8 - 10 weeks. On the flip side 1 plant in a big pot can produce 6 - 8oz in 15 weeks.

Another bonus of smaller pots is being able to try more strains. It just depends on what you want from the grow, and if your focused on yield or variety.

I'm sure others can give you better advice. Good luck!

• Like 5

In the future consider ditching autos and start growing photos so it can give you a lot more options when trying to utilise the space better. :yep:

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 4