Squished pucks from rosin pressing

Well i had a rummage about today and found a Tupperware pot with about a oz or 2 of pucks .

About 3 months old when i bought a new rosin press getting to grips with it.

The puck glisten with oil still on the surface so i thought id grind some and vape. 

Nice effects still and not rank tasting.

Any one else use there pucks for vaping or is this considered bottom feeding like smoking joint buts in the ashtray 

(I dont smoke )

B.

No different to grinding up pucks and scatting them in a yoghurt imho , crack on me 'ansome.

:yinyang: 

Nice timing :)

MCT arrived this am, and lecithin and ethanol en route as I type 

As I'm planning on making some tinctures n things with mine 

Rosin pucks make very terpy and tbh pretty horrible tasting tinctures.

Fine for vaping, but probably a bit tight grind, ok ish for edibles but need further decarbing really unless you've been pressing for longer or higher temps 

Mine are gourmet worm food.

Edited by FarmerPalmersNT

I would try it again m8 as I think decarbing the squished pucks in an oven bag in the press has worked for me.

After the decarb I crumbled the pucks and put the crumble and the dirty bags in fresh 36micron rosin bags which then went into jars of ethanol and mct for a few hours in the water bath, like tea bags, and squeezed them out with a clamp.

The squished bags have come up surprisingly clean and I think I could even use them again, so I think I've got most of it out altho I've saved everything for another brew first lol

Testing is on going but I think I've made what I was hoping for and got a couple of tinctures you can dose by the teaspoon. 

Correction 

13 hours ago, Hippie on hill said:

Testing is on going but I think I've made what I was hoping for and got a couple of tinctures you can dose by the teaspoon millilitre 

:stoned: lol

• Like 1