Hold on to yer drawers - Panty Punch

mikeydoughnut

Ey up folks. First of all an apology to @Seedstockers-Mark for taking so long. I get carried away, making up for lost time, popping seeds like an ‘erbert. 

Nah then, I’m assuming these are regs. I also got some thunder banana labelled as fems so I’m sure you can follow my logic. The regs being the ones offered primarily these got put in jiffy’s on Sunday evening. Two up by yesterday. Today all present and correct.

These’ll be grown in coco with GA feed. I’m hoping, even if I don’t use it, to flower out a male also just to show what’s in there for folk. Unless they’re just unmarked fems. I guess we’ll find out when I start offering up pics of narners. I don’t have luck with fems but the one thing I’ve never done is grown fems in coco so could be good nevertheless. Anyway enough waffle.

I’ll put these in lickle pots tomorrow …

large.B6599B82-D22B-4070-A730-0A4BA0169C13.jpeg

• Like 11

Best of luck ma duck!

I've got some SS auto seeds on the way, and it'll be my first time trying them.

They seem to have a good rep around here anyway.

• Like 5

The pink bits are missing @growinggold? You know owt of the thunder narner? Makes me think of milkshake lol 

Righty-ho. Potted up as promised. Watered in with 1ml A&B 4ml Xtra Traces and 5ml Root Tonic. Shouldn’t need a drink now for a good few days. Obviously this is the dull bit so I’ll update once a week or summat to have owt worth an update.

large.7A127EDF-6879-44D4-B525-FA7CB8B0EC9D.jpeg

• Like 7

Ey up @Killuminati7 Hope yer well bud :)  Aye fingers crossed. Hopefully have a new space sorted next couple of weeks so I can give the light a blast. 

Nah then, think I’m 11 days in. They’ve gotten a little bigger. Quite high humidity so I’ve not had to water for a good few days. Roots are now showing at the bottoms of the pots so should start to sup a wee bit more. The tops of the pots resembled fresh out the bag coco so thought I’d better give it to ‘em.

Fed 2ml grow (0.9ec) 3 Xtra traces and 5ml root tonic. Ph’d down to 6.2. Temps are 29 today. Humidity sits low 70’s.

Moved the T5 up a bit as I have a few babies in there at different stages. Think a couple got a bit warm like.

large.B8C07FFB-B30C-4F4F-B6AC-6CA12EB41182.jpeg

• Like 9

Ey up folks. Watered them this morning. 2ml A&B, 3 XT and 5ml Root Tonic. It was 30c in there at 10:30 so left the door ajar so it dunt get too daft. All my get up I’d usually use is already taken up elsewhere so no spare fan either extraction or circ. 

They’ve not done much above ground but have healthy while trailing roots out the bottoms of the pots. So hopefully about to get a bit of a growth spurt. 
Not much gone on but no news is good news I reckon :) 

large.1992B683-8CDC-4B86-B831-088239A6D2A5.jpeg

• Like 7

• 3 months later...