A Little Worried

Pepe Ramon

At the start of the year when I was getting pains in my heart I stated watching what I was eating, if it didn't have green on the fat and saturate on the packaging I wasn't touching it as I was too scared about triggering a heart attack. I lost 10kg in 2 weeks. Once I felt better I soon put it back on again :doh:

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 4

77kg ain't a bad fighting weight for 5"11 . 

But yeah man, best to ayre on the side of caution. 

Fingers crossed, unless you get a prostate check, then make sure it's only one finger. 

All the best to you 

Edited by CheechChongReturns
  • Like 3

I'm pretty damn sure it's not the capsules mate. If it is, then they're not working for me :no: Good on you for getting onto it quick, most blokes wouldn't do anything being the useless shiites we are. Maybe just me lol 

Hope it goes ok for ya :lucky:

• Like 3

From the web:

When should I see a doctor about unexplained weight loss?

You should consult your physician if you have lost more than 5 percent of body weight or 10 pounds without trying in a period of 6 to 12 months.

I've lost 8kg, so that's almost 10% of 85kg, so I'm erring on the side of caution.

12 hours ago, KC said:

I'm pretty damn sure it's not the capsules mate. If it is, then they're not working for me :no: Good on you for getting onto it quick, most blokes wouldn't do anything being the useless shiites we are. Maybe just me lol 

Hope it goes ok for ya :lucky:

You're capsules are too small dude. lol 

• Like 3

Just now, Arbre Medicinal said:

You're capsules are too small dude. lol

I use the big ones I'll have you know :P

• Like 1

I've had this recently (2019), I lost 2 stone in a year and I was doing nothing different.. around the same time I started getting these weird episodes where I'd go dizzy and feel really nauseous much like motion sickness. 

I've had 3 blood tests, 5 doctor visits and they have absolutely no fucking idea what's wrong.. if anything. 

If I were to have one of those episodes when I'm with my kids I'd be screwed, I can't do anything other than lie down and go to sleep (I get real drowsy) or I'll just throw up and spin out. 

I also know a couple others that have had this rapid unexplained weightloss.. very peculiar. 

I hope they figure it out for you mate 

• Like 2

@rolio sounds a bit like my Diverticulitis shite, can flare up once every 6months or every couple of weeks, check it out man

:skin_up:

• Like 1

Just now, Should Know Betterer said:

@rolio sounds a bit like my Diverticulitis shite, can flare up once every 6months or every couple of weeks, check it out man

:skin_up:

Thanks for the heads up, I also had the typical.symptoms.of.this too! 

• Like 1

The scan showed that I have gall stones, nothing else showed up on the ultrasound, but, I haven't had the rest of the results back. I'm happier than I was, but still a little miffed that I'll probably have to lose my gall bladder, but it could have been a lot worse.

Edited by Arbre Medicinal
  • Like 3