Best vape with a less restrictive draw

CustardVape

large.budgiebubbler.jpg

large.Mouthpiece.jpg

I've been abusing this in the garden 2 great big pulls and the jackpod is done with the bubbler, normally about half a dozen or so pulls direct to lung but the bubbler just makes everything much easier to draw absolutely massive lung busting hits which actually hit you better I find - I do 3 pods in the time it takes to do 1 without the bubbler, pain in the arse I would imagine to take out and about but if you don't want to take the desktop vape out in the garden this is an ample replacement. 

• Like 2

Just now, Exhale said:

been abusing this in the garden

is that the new Anal Airizer you were talking about? lol 

• Like 5

@Stonedjones they will be till they sold out of them. Hopefully they can do repairs if they have spares still as Vapexhale have none and dissolved. 

• Like 2

I'm still pissed off vapefiend never returned my box when i sent it in with the cloud evo for a repair, I'll never get full value for it on the antiques roadshow :thumbdown:

• Like 1

Tbh the cloud evo was just a coil heater wrapped round glass with temp control , I did show it with the v1 I fixed ish lol