Best vape with a less restrictive draw

CustardVape

I recently brought the Arizer Solo 2.  I've enjoyed using it, but it has a very restrictive draw. I like something a lot airier similar to my dripper I vape my ejuice with , direct lung hits. Would look at high end devices....

Any help appreciated :yep:

I have the Tinymight and as long as you dont pack the stem tightly, the draw is pretty good.

But, to get a proper draw, desktop is best IME... I have the Flowerpot Pro which is pretty good, I use it with the whip and it will do flower and dabs... I have some usage issues for the price, but I still like my volcano if you like a nice big draw with no restriction. The whole bag full of vape means there is no restriction and its that very thing I like. The motor and bag crinkle annoy the Chairwoman so, I stick with the FP for my daily driver.

There is a lot of choice out there, conduction, convection, bags, whips and lot lots more.... its the canna industry innit! 

Edited by Chairman O The Bored
  • Like 3

For desktop:

Flowerpot b0 or b1 injector for herb use with glass bowls. 

Paired with decent rig it can be very free flowing. 

Vapbong for the most free flowing of them all (which doesn't rely on bags a la volcano). Beautiful ceramic vape, great taste but ball ache to clean.

Qaromo for the latest in pure quartz head for supposedly the best taste but expensive and breakable. They do a titanium version also.

Various other desk tops such as hot rod, herborizer, and even artisan such as the 12v injector style from cloud connoisseur on IG.

I would consider any of the above (have the b1 and vapbong).

Portables, the tinymight is the best imo. S&B (eg crafty or mighty are the mkt leaders but imo old hat). I also like dynavaps but they are restrictive.

Are decent concentrates an option? If so a world of mod based free flowing instant hit devices are available.

• Like 2

If you don't mind bags then I'd go for something using those. You can buy material to make bags out of that is a good bit less noisy than the standards ones that come with say the Volcano although it doesn't bother me much at all. I do live on my own though so that might make a difference if your other half gets pissed off with you rustling lol 

• Like 1

My Mighty is good for the house or out and about, the Mighty + should be even better, but I've not tried one yet... :hippy:

• Like 3

Cheers guys. I think drawing out of a bag is a no go , but something to take a draw off is more appealing. 

Thanks for the input , seems there's plenty of ideas here to research :smokin:

• Like 2

Mighty+, great machine. I had the airiser 2 and liked it but it is a toy in comparison to the S&B Mighty+.

• Like 3

+1 for the Volcano, totally unrestricted and much better flavour than most other vapes - efficient accurate temp controls too.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Arbre Medicinal said:

My Mighty is good for the house or out and about, the Mighty + should be even better, but I've not tried one yet... :hippy:

It is a marked improvement. Quicker to heat is the main thing.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Arbre Medicinal said:

I was looking at the mighty , shit loads of good reviews. 

Does it have a nice airy draw though? 

Cheers ..

• Like 1

The crafty and mighty are medium restrictions imo. 

They are a blend of convection and conduction.

I have both but they both gather dust. But they are the internet darlings with many good reviews. Tough and easy but flavour is poor.

The tinymight is so superior in almost every way (again, imo).

Hear really good things about the minivap.

X max v3 good cheap intro to the world of VAs.

• Like 3

Nobody has mentioned the vapexhale cloud evo so thought I’d throw it in there I’ve owned one for years and it’s a quality desktop vape, great big rips with bubblers and comes with a glass nail for concentrates.

For mobile I’ve got a cheap sapphire and I must say it’s quality for the price