Just a little old man

greenfidgetfingers

Hey guys,

Medical user here.

After many years of battling with anxiety and being given prescription that make me feel worse a buddy of mine has given me a bunch of equipment and some seeds to self medicate.

I plan to post the experience as im a complete novice and at my old age find it difficult to navigate my way through thousands of pages of advice however I will try my best!

Just wanted to say hi and I will be grateful for any help and advice along the way.

Such as where to post the journal:)

• Like 24

Guest anarchycamp

Welcome bud:smokin:

Grow diaries is the section you want, try get to grips with the uploading of photos and youll have a doddle here. Pictures speak a thousand words!

As long as you have the basics equipment wise youll be able to crack on straight away

Atb

From an old goat to an old man...Welcome... 

Keep it nice and simple and you'll be fine, you're in safe hands here bud...default_thumbsup.gif

Good luck

:oldtoker:

• Like 8

Hello and welcome from an old cunt but not wrinkly yet lol  gud luck with growing some medicine bud. :hippy:

• Like 5