Best veg light 1.2m

Ned The Head

@Ledgrowlights-Adam Would you speculate that it is mainly user error when it comes to lesser results vegging under LED? Or do you think there might be something in the idea that HID lamps seem to have plants thriving a touch more than under LED? 

Edited by Ned The Head
I wonder if the higher temps that are needed to extract the most from new LED technology might hinder the veg stage?

You can't fry your plant with hps as it's outputs fk all light.

That 600w led at half power, ran at 2ft will put more photons on your canopy than a 600w hps.

The issue isn't the light, it's 100% user error. Too much light, far too close.

• Like 2

For sure. Gotcha. I had quite a bit light damage on the leaves showing since the original post.  Put them under the HLG and was getting good results for sure (PPFD measured at 300 max canopy level). Though I just found that extra boost from the MH yet maybe it was coincidence. Either way good to know not all is lost on the LED. Must do better!! Thanks for the info. 

To be fair they just been watered and not happy with life (note the light damage from the highlight error middle right being an obvious bit)

large.1423BE06-27C6-4EA0-93D3-8E50F7361AC3.jpeg

12 hours it was actually after MH…

large.2F70EBAE-F102-41B8-88B3-67EC3C19306D.jpeg

Just thought it was interesting :yinyang:

Edited by Ned The Head
In case anyone’s interested plants = Panama, Acid Dawg females & 3 males, Sweets, Premier Sweet F2 male.

On 06/07/2022 at 8:37 PM, Ned The Head said:

465w Pro or similar

dont forget the maxibright - my daylight 480w pro is way better than my lumi 465w pro...

jus sayin

mystic

• Like 2