50 euro minimum order

Jimmeh

Hey! :) Haven't bought any seeds for a while now, decided to go with seedstockers for the sole reason I recall Mark being so helpful & supportive of a complete noob when I was doing my first grow with Dinafem seeds a few years back (lol I was crap!).

Just set up an account & tried to place an order on SS but in the basket it says a minimum cart of 50 euros required to "validate" my order. 

No mention of this in this support forum, or the faqs, so it has me worried that perhaps I've navigated to a clone site or something? Be grateful if anyone could shed some light/put me at ease as you would expect its the sort of thing would have come up in discussion here, thanks! :hippy:

• Like 2

Wouldn't surprise me if this was another side effect of Brexit. You trying to get them shipped to the UK?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Military Grade said:

Wouldn't surprise me if this was another side effect of Brexit. You trying to get them shipped to the UK?

Haha how did you guess? :P Yup, you're right shipping to uk.

Although I hadn't actually yet entered a shipping address at this point, the info was displayed in the cart - I guess it could determine my location from IP address (but I initially tried using tor browser same result so I tried later with Firefox). Oh dear don't get me started on those "side effects"! ;)

Edited by Jimmeh
  • Like 2

@Jimmeh A fair few UK based seed banks have Seedstockers beans. Shop around and try one of those.

Edited by Crow River
  • Like 5

Herbies have most of Seed Stocker strains. I had the same problem last month, and they also have a strange payment system I wasn't keen on.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Groking_ said:

Herbies have most of Seed Stocker strains. I had the same problem last month, and they also have a strange payment system I wasn't keen on.

Thanks Groking, so you ran into the same 50 euro limit at SS?

That's good to know, it wasn't just me seeing it at least confirms that this is a legit feature of the site, and I hadn't just found some clone website passing themselves off. Cheers! :yep:

Good idea Crow I'll have a browse around today and see what I can find, cheers gents for the help, it’s appreciated

Edited by Jimmeh
  • Like 3

Let me look into this guys. As far as I know there should be no minimum spend on site :(

Leave it with me :yep:

• Like 3

Just looked into this. Apparently we've set a €50 minimum spend on site. Not sure why :(

My advice for smaller order( under €50) would be a UK stockists like "Attitude", :yep:

If anyone needs links to UK stockists, hit me up via PM as I don't want to put external sites in posts as I'm not sure if allowed :)

Kind regards  :bong:

Mark..

Edited by Owderb
Spam removed
  • Like 4