When to stop adding nutrients

Darknight420710

Hi all

Im on day 43 flower, growing 2 plants that have a 49/56 day flower time and another at a 63day flower time.

I've just about run out of all my nutrients to finish this grow off and Im wondering could I just get away with adding the canna A & B, the rhizo and a little pk13/14 to compensate the boost. 

Ive no calmag, cannazym or boost and dont have £80+ spare just now

Is it essential that I continue to use those nutirents for the next 2 to 3wk and when would I actually stop feeding them altogether. 

My Ec is aroumd 1.2 going in and sitting around 1.6 run off.

If needs must I will buy this on my credit card as I don't want to ruin anything in these last weeks but was told even a weak soloution or plain water won't spoil trichome developments so don't waste my money at this stage.. confused

Thoughts anyone 

Edited by Darknight420710

You only NEED the A&B, and possibly calmag if there's a deficiency. The Rhizo stuff is for early on to get a good root system. Cannazym, Boost and PK are just needless money-drainers. Stress not.

• Like 4

You'll be fine using what you've got until the end buddy.

Half of us don't bother with a load of additives and boosters anyway :yep:

:yinyang:

• Like 3

@catweazle1 and @BilgePump thanks for giving me the reassurance, onwards and upwards.. 

I'm very new to growing and thought those additives were an essential part of the feed. 

Thats interesting to read many don't use additives and its something I may consider on my next grow and do a comparison. 

• Like 2

@Darknight420710 yer welcome and yeah you'll find there's a lot of stuff out there geared towards separating growers from their cash on a repeat basis for little extra gain on the part of the grower.

As catweazle1 said , you only really need a base nutrient and some form of calmag just in case, 

For the novice grower its better to spend money on environment rather than bottles of somewhat unnecessary salty water.

Liquid seaweed is useful to have around in times of desperation though and biobizz fishmix has gotten me through to the end when I've run out of preferred nutes and been skint.

:yinyang:

• Like 4

K.I.S.S always comes to mind with nutrients ,as others have said most these items (boost etc ) are cash extractors and not much more really .Atb:yinyang:

• Like 3