to cull or not

miserydrift

ok so i have some bubble runt autos growing and one is definatly a runt and not looking the greatest where as her sisters are thriving do u guys rekon i should cull it or give her a week or so and see how she does?

large.20220619_224511.jpg

Leave it and find out I had a few look like that and they were ok lol  usually can look like that from over watering  Atb bud. :smokin:

• Like 1

I never cull a mutant !  ,   some of the best end product i have ever had the pleasure of consuming came from an ugly ass mutant :)     

Mutants need love too :yep:     Let it go and it will reward you.     

• Like 3
6 hours ago, Bonga said:

This will prob end up your best plant... funny how canna works.  keep it!

very true had a twin blackberry kush on my first grow that had one of the best high out of the lot XD

large.20200308_055354.jpglarge.20200514_090211.jpglarge.20200514_090022.jpg

2 hours ago, OldFord said:

I never cull a mutant !  ,   some of the best end product i have ever had the pleasure of consuming came from an ugly ass mutant :)     

Mutants need love too :yep:     Let it go and it will reward you.     

hahah will leave be and see what happens just dont want any fook ups this grow just back after a yr or so break and a few bad grows

• Like 4
  • 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Military Grade said:

Looks like it's trying to become the best rhubarb lol

u aint wrong there XD she has started to flower so keep an eye on her more and mroe now

large.20220712_200520.jpg

• Like 1