Took your advice, and glad I did!

Groking_

3 hours ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

2006 I planted my first seed mate and did a long stint outdoors and in coops. Indoors with my own set up for ten years

Sorry fella,  I was only going off what you said yourself about only starting indoor growing 7 years ago years ago,

No offence its just what you said when  you came here bud.

"Posted August 10, 2015 · 

sshhh dont tell anyone but ive only been growing indoors for 9 months"

:yinyang:

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Exhale said:

Well you were growing autos.

That's as bad as them windowsill plants.

lol 

Maybe autos were pants back then, but they're pretty good now. As for window sill grows.....they can work sometimes. ;) 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HazyDaze said:

Sorry fella,  I was only going off what you said yourself about only starting indoor growing 7 years ago years ago,

No offence its just what you said when  you came here bud.

"Posted August 10, 2015 · 

sshhh dont tell anyone but ive only been growing indoors for 9 months"

Well done inspector clueseau. 

lol

Withnailed for the rest cba explaining. This thread isn't about my growing experience prior to getting my own set up indoors. 

Wtf. Bit wierd hazy

Edited by blackpoolbouncer

Sorry 8 years 8 months or something,  nearly a decade 

Oh the lies lol

Feel better? 

Fwiw I was growing weed I clover before I went indoors but let's that not get in the way of a bit of pointless trolling and your big gotcha moment 

I'm out. 

Glad everyone likes the clover however long ago it was a 

Edited by blackpoolbouncer
  • Like 3

Nope,  not a gotch ya, your just chatting rubbish, its not even 8 years until you  ordered your first auto seeds bud...

You never had your first indoor crop down until 2015... so a  little over 7 years since you first cropped autos  indoors!

You were spending 500 quid a month on weed  before that  first auto crop  in  your caravan in 2015.. 

Just  saying!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, HazyDaze said:

Nope,  not a gotch ya, your just chatting rubbish, its not even 8 years until you  ordered your first auto seeds bud...

You never had your first indoor crop down until 2015... so a  little over 7 years since you first cropped autos  indoors!

You were spending 500 quid a month on weed  before that  first auto crop  in  your caravan in 2015.. 

Just  saying!

Hehehehe.......heeè lol

• Like 1

The way time is going at the moment I doubt many would argue the toss over a year or two or three.

I do like how a poster can throw taunts of lies and fake this and that though over the forums like they have some virtue though lol 

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 2

Glad your keeping track hazy. 

Can I sign you up to remind me of birthdays and stuff too? lol

• Like 5

Errmm, this thread took a weird turn. I only wanted to say a quick thanks, not start some crazy digital archaeological dig about who said what and when.

Stoner trolls... Who knew? Funny and frightening at the same time. I'm too old to get involved, so thanks again and enjoy the madness.

• Like 8

Clover is top stuff and i also went with it after reading @blackpoolbouncer reviews. From seed to flower it's top multipurpose compost. I love a bit of Biggie and 2Pac beef happening in the forums.

• Like 2

@blackpoolbouncer

THIS IS YOUR LIFE, 

the red book will be out in a bit and Michael parkinson, (I think he hosted the show back in the day) will be at your front door along with @HazyDaze

and before anyone says owt, I'm just having the fuckin crack, lol

have a good weekend gentlemen

• Like 11

15 hours ago, ukbudz said:

Welcome to uk420 lol

lol oh there's so much more to come lol

Edited by Revive
  • Like 1