Latest you can start germination?

Whammyc

Found a new spot and wanna chuck some photoperiods in it. But thinking if I start germinating now looking to plant seedlings in early July. Is that abit of a waste?  They'll only have a few weeks to grow before going into flower

• Like 2

Just now, Whammyc said:

Found a new spot and wanna chuck some photoperiods in it. But thinking if I start germinating now looking to plant seedlings in early July. Is that abit of a waste?  They'll only have a few weeks to grow before going into flower

just do it....its never too late.....if you have the time....

and if you do some regulars....even if still small....you have loads of seeds to play with next year !  :)

in bloom they keep growing 3 or 4  weeks...no worry...

and you tried out a new plot....

my 2 cents....

Edited by DutchFox
  • Like 3

In the UK most photo's will start to flower mid to late August so you have plenty of time to get a decent sized plant

Owd

• Like 9

Definitely still time, they'll end up a bit small but just plant more, I always prefer lots of little plants anyway. 

• Like 4

As the lads have said its far from to late buddy..

A lot of my girls went out late last season and well into July but still it was agreat pull..

6 or 7 weeks vegging will be enough to stillget you some decent size plants.. or as MindSoup said get your numbers up and just harvest more smaller plants.. get on it mate and enjoy your grow.

Be lucky :yinyang:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Whammyc said:

Thanks everyone. 24 more going out!!

Thats the spirit :yep:

So many things to overcome when out in the wild buddy and ultimately we are at the mercy of mother nature and the ganja gods.. 

Numbers will go some way to even the odds a lil more :yinyang:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be taking a few dozen more cuttings this week, ready to plant in 2-3 weeks. Never too late if you encounter plant thieves early like me. :yep:

• Like 2

Just now, Slippy One said:

I'll be taking a few dozen more cuttings this week, ready to plant in 2-3 weeks. Never too late if you encounter plant thieves early like me. :yep:

That's the spirit mate. Little bastards. 

Was gonna take some this week myself. Should get 3-4 weeks veg depending on the var.

Stay stealthy mate:pitchfork:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Slippy One said:

I'll be using my river plots this year, fuck the tyres! 

At least you got back ups and other plots. 

You payed Shiva a sacrifice, now on to a hastle free season. 

20 minutes ago, CheechChongReturns said:

You payed Shiva a sacrifice, now on to a hastle free season. 

Fuck all that hippy chat, these goons have a lesson coming, I know their style, and I will find them. :yep: 

Edited by Slippy One
  • Like 1