Newbie first time grower.

Odgebodgesplodge

Hi everyone, thought I better introduce myself. Longtime lurker, first time grower. 

Growing in a poly tunnel, 2x OG lemon kush autos from RGSC and 2x Fast skittles photos. 

Photos are doing well although one has thrown up some variagation in the growth which is interesting. 

The Autos are flowering but I've had some yellowing leaves at the base. Cant tell if it's normal or nitrogen deficiency. 

Cheers Odge

• Like 8

Welcome to the site bud.

Chuck some pictures up of your girls and I'm sure we'll be able to figure it out for you :)

• Like 4

11 hours ago, SkyRider said:

Cheers guys, if I can figure out how to upload I'll get some pics up. 

• Like 4

Welcome mate, yeah its pretty normal for autos to have some lower leaves yellow off during flower, as you say its a lack of N, but not necessarily that your not feeding enough, sometimes they're just growing faster than the roots can supply it. As long as its not too early on and too drastic I wouldn't worry too much. 

• Like 5

Welcome to the mad house mate and all the very best for the grow :yep: 

If you can ,  get the sides lifted up on that tunnel to reduce the inherent mold magnet trap issue associated with tunnels  -  assuming its not a big ass long tunnel. 

Get some pics up :yep: 

• Like 5