First Auto in 2 years...please check my water!

nickc300

Hey guys,

I've not posted in a couple of years. Had a little break away but now I'm back :D

Could one of you kind growmies take a look at my water report and let me know your thoughts with regards to cal/mag. Do I need to add any?

If there's anything else worth mentioning please do so. 

Thanks in advance! 

large.62aa30c1f2796_Screenshot_20220606-223941_SamsungInternet.jpg

Crikey!

I honestly wouldn't know what I was looking at.

Some of the names are obvious but I don't have a scoobies what good/correct values are.

I'd never add Cal/Mag unless I feel the plants are showing a deficiency.

Are you doing a compost or hydro grow?

Welcome back BTW.

• Like 1

Thanks man! It's good to be back. 

I'm growing in biobizz all mix and using their range of nutrients but not their cal / mag. 

I've screwed up this first run anyway but I'm seeing her through. She's coming into week 6. 

Just sprouted Green Crack auto. I'll be taking much better care this run! 

• Like 1

If you are growing in All Mix you are in fairly safe territory. I'm not an auto grower really. I have a few outside in a greenhouse, but I'm no expert.

Just let your tap water stand overnight in a bucket with a lid on. Chlorine gone!

Or collect rain water (maybe!)

• Like 1

Low on magnesium. Get some Epsom salts, weigh 1/2g and mix that in 2L of water. Bottle it, which will be your stock solution. Add 1.5ml to 1L of your nute water to bring your Ca/Mg ratio to about 3:1. Iml gives 22mg of magnesium.

Edited by catweazle1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, nickc300 said:

Hey guys,

I've not posted in a couple of years. Had a little break away but now I'm back :D

Could one of you kind growmies take a look at my water report and let me know your thoughts with regards to cal/mag. Do I need to add any?

If there's anything else worth mentioning please do so. 

Thanks in advance! 

large.62aa30c1f2796_Screenshot_20220606-223941_SamsungInternet.jpg

all i see there is utter confusion duw duw growing dope has got serious ennit... my ad vice is grow a plant ?   not bio science.... fuk me has it really come to this growing a weed.  !!  lol   its a plant ffs. :yes:  :beer:

• Like 1

@nickc300 Just put 'pure epsom salts' in the bay search box. It'll say food grade, B.P. or fertilizer. Any of these will do. 

Edited by catweazle1
  • Like 1
17 hours ago, thekingofobsolete said:

all i see there is utter confusion duw duw growing dope has got serious ennit... my ad vice is grow a plant ?   not bio science.... fuk me has it really come to this growing a weed.  !!  lol   its a plant ffs. :yes:  :beer:

Had trouble reading that but I can just make it out. Mate the plant requires a certain amount of each nutrient. I'm asking for a figure. I'm no expert but the more out of range these figures are then you're not fulfilling the plants potential leading to shit bud. If that's cool for you man then crack on :D

• Like 1
12 hours ago, catweazle1 said:

@nickc300 Just put 'pure epsom salts' in the bay search box. It'll say food grade, B.P. or fertilizer. Any of these will do. 

Spot on mate. Much appreciated. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, nickc300 said:

Had trouble reading that but I can just make it out. Mate the plant requires a certain amount of each nutrient. I'm asking for a figure. I'm no expert but the more out of range these figures are then you're not fulfilling the plants potential leading to shit bud. If that's cool for you man then crack on :D

show me your plant then i will tell ewe whats fuked with it.  gis a pic ? :beer: