Pk13/14 caps

Darknight420710

There was no white plastic cap on the bottles "sealed for your protection"

Do the 250ml bottles have those white caps the 1ml bottles have?

from memory my 5L A&B didnt and im paranoid about using it now despite already mixing 20l of mix up.

Its like buying a pint of milk unscrewing the top and thinking huh wheres the label lol

Thoughts anyone 

Edited by Darknight420710

24 minutes ago, zen-ken said:

What's its like.......Is there any obvious signs that its fucked ? (bits floating around etc)

Thanks @zen-kenit looks crystal clear. I broke the seal on the syringe end with pliers and there's no plastic cap on that side either so must be standard on the 250ml bottle. Had I done that 1st time around I'd not have even questioned it lol

I've fed them when I saw the other side and it came in a package from one of the site sponsors :)

• Like 1

Just now, Darknight420710 said:

Thanks @zen-kenit looks crystal clear. I broke the seal on the syringe end with pliers and there's no plastic cap on that side either so must be standard on the 250ml bottle. Had I done that 1st time around I'd not have even questioned it lol

I've fed them when I saw the other side and it came in a package from one of the site sponsors :)

Generally I find those little bottles are 'tester' size and never have the bloody seals on.

I got a Tribus 250ml straight from the company in the states and it was the same.....was really pissed as the product will be affected. 

I cant see your PK being affected unless its gone like goldshlager or has heavy sediment.

:yep:

• Like 1