super61 to erd purpz

miserydrift

well been given the chance by panik to grow these a big thank you to you much appreciated

for now 3 of the purps amnd supers into soak :)

large.20220611_163647.jpglarge.20220611_163944.jpg

• Like 13

3 hours ago, panik said:

Good luck bro , hope you enjoy them :yep: 

thank you,oh we will :)

1 hour ago, unity said:

What's your plan for these, indoors or out?

ATB :)

indoor dont have the balls to do outside XD

• Like 2

so one of each of the erd purpz and super 61 showing tap roots after 24hrs on the kitchen roll

erd purpz

large.20220613_135755_70_1_30.jpg

super 61

large.20220613_135836_30.jpg

• Like 6

I've got a few of each of those just about to break the surface, mine will be getting hurled out into the wilds to fend for themselves as part of a wee pollen chuck. It will be really cool to compare how they get on in such different environments.

Good luck! 

• Like 6

Yeah its funny you say that, I always felt like GG was the less bate option, but since I've moved indoors I've changed my mind. Nothing quite as arse twitching as having 20-50 odd plants all drying at once lol. Still if you keep your witts about you and use some common sense you can grow a shit load of tasty weed for little more than the cost of the seeds and a few packs of wheetabix, I'd recommend you give it a try at least once in your life. 

• Like 5

Any ideas how quick these strains are likely to finish up. Only got 15 weeks til October starts. 

Trying to work out my drying plan.

• Like 3

Panik said the Fast Lemon Cake should be end of September, I'd imagine the others will be fairly similar. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, MindSoup said:

Yeah its funny you say that, I always felt like GG was the less bate option, but since I've moved indoors I've changed my mind. Nothing quite as arse twitching as having 20-50 odd plants all drying at once lol. Still if you keep your witts about you and use some common sense you can grow a shit load of tasty weed for little more than the cost of the seeds and a few packs of wheetabix, I'd recommend you give it a try at least once in your life. 

im paranoid as hell at the best of times outdoors is just to much risk for me and dont think my sanity would make it through it that plus the amount of deer around here in the area's id use would make it rather expensive in making defences to stop em i may do a wee try but would have to be an extra special spot for me to get to do it lol

• Like 3

I have loads of deer in my area, I've never found fences really do much to keep them out, they're all so used to pushing through fences and hedges already.  I just use Grazers G1 and I've found it fairly well effective. I also have a huge drink before I leave for the plot and mark my scent while I'm there lol. I do know what you mean though I still get the odd freak out moment, bringing home the harvest is always pretty "exciting". 

• Like 5

On 14/06/2022 at 10:58 AM, MindSoup said:

I have loads of deer in my area, I've never found fences really do much to keep them out, they're all so used to pushing through fences and hedges already.  I just use Grazers G1 and I've found it fairly well effective. I also have a huge drink before I leave for the plot and mark my scent while I'm there lol. I do know what you mean though I still get the odd freak out moment, bringing home the harvest is always pretty "exciting". 

i may do a small one outdioors next eyar just not in the plans for jusst now :)

little upodat 1 of 3 super61 germinated and 3 oif 3 erd purpz pics to follow shortly

• Like 3

I had 2 from 2 on the ErdPurpz as well. Good stock.

2 from 4 on the #61 but the beans were small and there was 8 in a 6 pack , so no complaints here. 

Hope they perform for you mate, they seem quick out of the blocks.

• Like 3

Just now, CheechChongReturns said:

I had 2 from 2 on the ErdPurpz as well. Good stock.

2 from 4 on the #61 but the beans were small and there was 8 in a 6 pack , so no complaints here. 

Hope they perform for you mate, they seem quick out of the blocks.

yeah the erdpurpz deffo seem to be taken off had roots rightr out of the riot cubes last nigtht the 61 didnt but was potted up

same for you bud!!

• Like 4