No time to trim everything, is there a way I can store the bud till i've got time to trim properly?

FlooK

The plants have been hanging for 16 days or so and ideally I would trim asap and put into jars but im super busy at the moment and can't commit the time right now. 

Should I leave the plants hanging till I can trim or should I store them in a large plastic container or something and remove as much stem as possible before?

Thanks for any suggestions

• Like 1

If they’re dry just give ‘um a lazy once over. I still have sugar leaves on my buds when I jar up. I just take them off and put them to one side. If I don’t want baking so much I use the removed sugar leaves to pack out a doobie instead of mucky baccy. I smoke enough tabs already like. As long as it’s dry jar it up. 

• Like 4

Plastic bucket with a lid or anything similar will do the job until you get around to it :execute:

Make sure to burp the container every couple of days if it's airtight :yep:

It might also be worth chucking a hygrometer in with it.

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 5