magic butter machine any good?

mudman123

For a plug and play, no mess no fuss device they are decent I've been using one a while now and getting ready for another run. I made a thread here..

• Like 5

love mine, it takes a lot of the hassle out of it and it's easy to clean and from what I hear they last a long time. Expensive for what they're but I'd buy one again!

• Like 1

I've moved this thread over to the hash/oil section though it could just as easily fit in the edibles section I've just realised.. 

Anyway you will get more and better responses here, and we try to keep the new members section for introducing yourself to folks. 

Atb Dodge

• Like 2

I had one die pretty quick but I think I overloaded it tbh. I don't use it much anymore, I've got 3 machines for edibles but I wouldn't want to be without it. For doing large batches it's great, especially if you like tincture. 

Shame it doesn't decarb but they do a kit for that which goes in your oven. 

Is certainly recommend one of you like edibles. 

21 hours ago, KC said:

but they do a kit for that which goes in your oven.

Now that I wouldn’t buy, to decarb I just use one of those preserve jars so it’s airtight (reduces the smell) and put it in the oven at 115 degrees C for 45 min, work perfectly every time. I used a laser thermometer to check the temperature was accurate, loads cheaper!

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Woozy said:

Now that I wouldn’t buy, to decarb I just use one of those preserve jars so it’s airtight (reduces the smell) and put it in the oven at 115 degrees C for 45 min, work perfectly every time. I used a laser thermometer to check the temperature was accurate, loads cheaper!

Thats what I do, then stick it in the slow cooker over night for 6hrs on low with the butter inside and my kitchen smells delicious in the morning lol 

• Like 2

3 oz of decarbed air buds and trim and a bottle of Ever Clear, 4 hours in the MBM, strain and then decant to a bottle for 24 hours to let it settle, then syphon all the clear stuff into dropper bottles leaving the sediment behind, 4 droppers of this in a glass of wine a couple of hours before bedtime and I sleep like a baby lol

Edited by Joolz
  • Like 9

I've tried doing tincture with buds and I really can't tell any difference to making it with just trim. I do the full 8 hour run, although it might be a bit excessive really. 

I've not touched it since I did my double dose :eek:

• Like 1

I think you cant get as high smoking buds, as you can with edibles n oils, tinctures. @KC it really is like another drug tbh when you go to hard, quite like a k hole..

Lot to be said for the Dopper bottles. Just don't free pour if you have things to do 3 days later. 

• Like 1

@growinggold I've not really been doing edibles much lately, I used to do them everyday. Had a capsule the other night and had a horrible case of paranoia. I've certainly never had anything like it from smoking or vaping. It's kind of put me off :down:

• Like 1