A Cannabis strain that opens the heart/ is emotional?

jimineycricket

On 10/06/2022 at 10:52 AM, Ghillie_G said:

I feel it’s alot to do with strain, but also your realationship with canna. If you’re a rational materialist then it’s just neurochemical changes within a certain range, a plant with exploitable benefits.

However, imo, if you treat it as an entheogen, as something which connects to deeper nature, then it is a sacrament, something which connects you to the sacred. Cannabis is intelligent, who is manipulating who? Show respect, and she can reveal many things and aid you to be a better, more connected human being.

My love of gardening and how I value nature has definitely been ‘cultivated’ by cannabis.

I like the idea of plants domesticating us and not the other way round.. they figured out how to get us stupid meat vehicles to stick to one spot and plant fuck loads of the same seed. 

Cannabis is similar, it found a way to make us spread the plant to parts of the world it doesn't grow naturally. 

I listened to a few chapters of 'sapiens - a brief history of humankind' on shrooms and now I cannot let go of that idea lol

• Like 1

On 10/06/2022 at 10:52 AM, Ghillie_G said:

My love of gardening and how I value nature has definitely been ‘cultivated’ by cannabis.

Nice post. 100% same here. 

@MindSoup I'm currently down a rabbit hole elsewhere reading about cobs/cobbing! I will have to give it try sometime, it sounds amazing with the  right strain..

• Like 2

Same here, Im thinking of cobbing my Zamaldelica auto since it has been treated poorly by me but will finish....she is a bit "wirey" and it is held up my a mini scaffold made up of loads of canes. From reading being a near 100% sativa will lend it well to making a cob or 3. Bonus I even have a banana tree or 3 growing out back so i may even do 1 in a more traditional way (using the leaf). I will see how it goes. 

• Like 2

@rolio, haha yes definitely, shrooms are are pro at taking you out of the anthropocentric view point we are conditioned to in our culture.

@Openairbud, @Diddy

I’ve been obsessing over the cobbing too, have some on the go from a critical Neville haze auto I recently harvested. I’ve been wanting to try the zamaldelica auto, be interested to hear how that turns out for you Diddy.

Edited by Ghillie_G
  • Like 3

Just now, Ghillie_G said:

I’ve been wanting to try the zamaldelica auto, be interested to hear how that turns out for you Diddy.

Hmm...I have been away o lot during this grow. My zamaldelica threw out so many sub branches it was insane. I always top and bend once, even autos. But I think if I were running her again (I will) I would not top nor train but id go made on defoliating just before flower and a few weeks into it...It really grows that vigorously, But branches are spindly and need holding up...aiming for one big central cola would be better imho. The other thing that will bugger up my final product is I was re-arranging my tent the other day when i got back after a 10 day absence I forgot to put my feed tubes back in the zam for 24 hours during which time temps went upto 35 degrees....I don't mind the heat so much as long as they are watered and perspiring...but for 24 hours zam was dry in coco which isnt great. But i will finish my diary with it in so you will see a report/pics.

• Like 2