Canna grow guide

Darknight420710

Just thought it might be useful for others using canna products and need the right measurements. 

Me personally I use the light feed and knock a little off but overall its good to use and I use every day 

Edited by Dodgee
Remove exlink

I’ve  following the Canna feeding guide previously but found it to be way to strong. Current grow can’t get past 65% of the recommended feed without having some nute burn.

Edited by Kush Lover
  • Like 2

@Kush Lover yer down my neck of the woods ain't ya? 

My ex growth tech mate has a revised canna schedule he's put together himself that's tailored for our soft water, if you want I can see of I can get it copied for this place? 

He also reckons the default canna schedule is a little gung ho.

:yinyang:

• Like 3

@BilgePump yes mate I'm down your neck of the woods!! 

It is a little aggressive to say the least and it might be a good thing to put up here for people who follow the old schedule. That's it though our water is so soft its great for me and my feeding lol  

• Like 1

This COCO watering schedule was kindly shared by autopotamus (IG account) for slightly/moderate hard water. He is growing AUTOs but I've seen people using it for photos as well with a good results. I am using this schedule for photo critical kush in autopots with 24/0 lights and so far so good. I am not going to use additives apart canna PK 13/14. 

large.62a0dd7e4d613_5279323_grow-journal-by-grow4showroyal-queen-seedscookies-gelato(1).jpg 

Day 32 from seedling (Critical Kush in autopot right plant)

large.32---07_06_22.jpg

• Like 2

Don’t think I’ve ever seen a nutrient charts that’s not heavy lol they like you to use as much as you can. It’s good as a guide only tbh  shows when transition raises etc if you going bellow the charts. Not hard to use less 

• Like 3

Just now, Arthur Mix said:

Don’t think I’ve ever seen a nutrient charts that’s not heavy

Biobizz calmag is the exception that proves the rule lol

• Like 1

On 08/06/2022 at 6:42 PM, CDF20 said:

This COCO watering schedule was kindly shared by autopotamus (IG account) for slightly/moderate hard water. He is growing AUTOs but I've seen people using it for photos as well with a good results. I am using this schedule for photo critical kush in autopots with 24/0 lights and so far so good. I am not going to use additives apart canna PK 13/14. 

large.62a0dd7e4d613_5279323_grow-journal-by-grow4showroyal-queen-seedscookies-gelato(1).jpg 

Day 32 from seedling (Critical Kush in autopot right plant)

large.32---07_06_22.jpg

Interesting. But doesn’t this make your EC shoot up high? I’m adding 15ml A and 15ml B to 5L of water and my EC hits 1.9. My tap water is under 0.1. If I was to add 5ml CalMag on top of that my EC would be around 2.4. I’m mid flower btw and I do have yellowing leaves at the top

• Like 1

I do agree the chart recommendations are a little high but remembering you can pick drop down from light feed to a heavy feed 

I like to try an work on the ec total around 1.3 throughout veg and flower and then up to 1.6/7 when using PK13/14 but i will then ease off on the A&B that week, saying that i.was getting a run off as high as 2 but thunk that was because I wasn't watering as much as I should. 

Edited by Darknight420710
  • Like 1