Day 40 in the greenhouse. The Auto Mazars are showing preflowers. Time to change feeding regime. large._20220607_113328.JPGlarge._20220607_113135.JPG

• Like 6

All the best mate :yep: I have a couple of Auto Mazars from Real Gorilla Seeds just popped above ground. Nice closeup pics 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

large._20220712_181112.JPGlarge._20220712_181339.JPGlarge._20220712_190220.JPGlarge._20220712_155407.JPG

The flowers are really putting their back into it, and spiders are controlling pests. 

Looking good! 

• Like 3

That spider isn't a spider , it's an Opilione aka harvestman , they can be predatory and will clear up aphid infestations etc but generally speaking they're omnivorous scavengers favouring decaying plant matter and poo.

I think they're awesome lil things , they are arachnids but not in the traditional sense as they're not venomous and cannot spin webs/silk and only have a single body section rather than a head, thorax and abdomen like true spiders.

You'll notice they also have a freakishly long leg for prodding around, weird things indeed , love 'em! 

:yinyang:

Edited by BilgePump
Can't spell for toffee tonight
  • Like 3

19 minutes ago, BilgePump said:

That spider isn't a spider , it's an Opilione aka harvestman , they can be predatory and will clear up aphid infestations etc but generally speaking they're omnivorous scavengers favouring decaying plant matter and poo.

I think they're awesome lil things , they are arachnids but not in the traditional sense as they're not venomous and cannot spin webs/silk and only have a single body section rather than a head, thorax and abdomen like true spiders.

You'll notice they also have a freakishly long leg for prodding around, weird things indeed , love 'em! 

:yinyang:

Thank you. I was wondering. 

• Like 1

Looking good there pal,what height are they at now?

hopefully that harvestman will help your cause , good to know youve got mother nature on your side for once

20 hours ago, SHIRE STALKBEANS! said:

Looking good there pal,what height are they at now?

hopefully that harvestman will help your cause , good to know youve got mother nature on your side for once

Hi there. The tallest is 1.45m, most a little shorter. One is noticeably smaller, less than 0.9m. That one is in a smaller, non-fabric pot. 

2 hours ago, John Frum said:

Day 84. Auto Mazar final feed. Not long now. 

large._20220721_165324.JPGlarge._20220721_164541.JPGlarge._20220721_164731.JPGlarge._20220721_164813.JPG

Hats off, you really know how to get the best from autos outside. How do you take those photos as well… top drawer!

44 minutes ago, e55ex0ldb0y said:

Hats off, you really know how to get the best from autos outside. How do you take those photos as well… top drawer!

Too kind. It's my first time! I've learned so much from this forum. 

Photos are just a 7 quid phonescope on an old smartphone. 

• Like 1

Nice pics mate! :realcool:

And good looking auto's too, well done! :yep:

Looking at the hairs/bud development they still have quite some time to go.. probably 2-3 weeks at least.

Wait for them get nice and compact buds with with a big amount of orange hairs/pistils on it.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Antonio_DutchPassion said:

Nice pics mate! :realcool:

And good looking auto's too, well done! :yep:

Looking at the hairs/bud development they still have quite some time to go.. probably 2-3 weeks at least.

Wait for them get nice and compact buds with with a big amount of orange hairs/pistils on it.

Depends on if you prefer to have a nice head buzz or a can’t get off the sofa stone…?

the more amber, the more you will have to get the crowbar out to pry yourself from your comfy chair lol 

good luck

• Like 2