how many 15 litre buckets can you get in a 6 x 4 green house

the ferret

hi guy just wondering how many 15 litre buckets you can comfortably get in a 6 x 4 green house. i mean just around the edges of both sides and at the back. where you able to walk in freely to be able to look after the plants 

In yesteryears, before the was an internet with which to waste people's time by asking retarded questions, most folks would probably have just used a tape measure on one of the buckets then use some basic mathematics to answer this question. lol   Honestly man, what the actual fuck. lol 

• Like 7

Alright there,

This is obviously one of them guess how many buckets I can fit in my greenhouse threads, I am sure @the ferret will add a photo soon of a bucket filled glass house, but as he has stated just around the edges.

I am gonna have a pure stab in the dark and say fourteen,

Have I won :hippy:

Take it easy.Jj :yinyang:

Edited by Jibba jabba
Dickhead
  • Like 2

Mrs is growing potatoes ect in black buckets.

I reckon 5/6 long ways x2

And 

3 in the space left .

So as @Jibba jabba said bout 14 is pretty good approximation. 

thanks for the reply's guys its not my green house its a friends so ive not seen it. but hes up for growing some autos and said if theres enough room i can shove a few in with his. so thats why i was asking how many you think we get in there. but thanks for the reply's. and like i tell you all every year good luck with this years grow. ferret

I don't think the issue is room for the pots so much , its what starts coming out of the top of them that will take up the space !

• Like 4

Just now, BilgePump said:

Yeah I reckon they'll fit 

:yinyang:

take the piss mate if you want i was thinking about the colour because of heat issues and ive never grown in a green house before. but if you cant give a decent reply. Dont give one at all clever c--t 

10 hours ago, Saddam said:

In yesteryears, before the was an internet with which to waste people's time by asking retarded questions, most folks would probably have just used a tape measure on one of the buckets then use some basic mathematics to answer this question. lol   Honestly man, what the actual fuck. lol 

So anyway what number did you arrive at ? :smokin:

• Like 1

Tbh mate yer initial post was very vague , for all we know the greenhouse in question is measured in royal Egyptian cubits, none of us can extrapolate from incomplete da... :yep:

:yinyang:

• Like 2