Athena cuts

Devon Cream

Got given some of Athena’s cuts rooting gel in there sqeezy bag glad was as no way would I pay £40 for it. Used aloe Vera mostly sometimes nothing all root slightly different times done few lots with the Athena rooted 7-9 days one of the strains is a long rooter always has been same time results with Athena anyone else used or used it. Thanks 

• Like 2

@Devon Cream

Nice of you to post your findings mate

it's a pity you can't do a side by side with another well known brand like clonex for example, to see if its really worth it.

what works for one person doesn't necessarily  work for another but if your shaving considerable time off your hard to root cultivar then the proofs in the pudding isn't it, 

can I ask how long your hard to root cut usually takes, and what your preferred substrate for rooting them in is

atb 4k

• Like 3

I can do a test I’ve some clonex lying about and mums need cutting back so can try it . It’s a 20 year old Russian and usually takes 2-3 weeks and rooted into root riot cubes always in same area of prop tent. Was just posting to gauge off others if they’ve used it and noticed better times imho doesn’t warrant the extra money they charge for it tho but spose it’s a big pack that will go along way but then again spose it depends on the grower if they do lots of cutting regular to warrant needing that much. Still bloody pricey to buy tho

• Like 2

I used to love serious seeds back in the day mate including white Russian, if  the athena cuts can shave that length of time off rooting and you value your cut then fuck the price

• Like 4