Rennie's SS outdoor adventure '22

Rennie_99

Hello guys, little late to get this started. Have been busy sorting plots and getting seedlings ready for a new season. Let's hope for a good '22.

large.beans.jpglarge.seedlings.jpglarge.seedlings2.jpg

• Like 13

Late to the party buddy but good to see you back again..

Best of luck mate ill be tagging along for the ride :yep:

Be lucky :yinyang:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 5

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Exile420 said:

Any updates mate?

I was thinking the same ;)

Thanks for the assist buddy  :cheers:

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 09/07/2022 at 0:51 PM, Exile420 said:

Any updates mate?

Not really tbh mate, pretty much written off this season. Everything just seems to be wilting and dying! I had rabbits get up over my cages and decimate one plot that were actually looking really good! I had another batch of fems that turned out to be males which really pissed me off, i guess there was a cock up at the sorting/bagging stage. By the time i realised they were about 3 or 4 foot and starting to bush out nicely, had to rip em all out and chuck em, too late to replant so another dead plot along with the rabbit one. Got a plot full of skittles and cookies that are looking absolute shite, been out since May and got no size or bushiness, they're about 3ft and are thin and wispy and look like shit. One thing this season has confirmed for me which i've always had suspicions about is that all this strain talk on here is a load of bollocks, all that matters is weather, ground, being female and being healthy, this makes up about 99.5% of it for gorilla growers, strain is like 0.5% important. I've had the same strains in the same spots before, mould, no mould, big, small, healthy, unhealthy... it's completely random! The only thing worth looking out for a GG'er when looking for seeds is mould resistance, even if you can find some with high mould resistance it's still mostly down to weather/plot/luck.

large.dead1.jpglarge.dead2.jpglarge.dead4.jpg

The above plants mirror my motivation and enthusiasm for the remainder of the season.

• Like 6

Just now, Rennie_99 said:

Not really tbh mate, pretty much written off this season. Everything just seems to be wilting and dying! I had rabbits get up over my cages and decimate one plot that were actually looking really good! I had another batch of fems that turned out to be males which really pissed me off, i guess there was a cock up at the sorting/bagging stage. By the time i realised they were about 3 or 4 foot and starting to bush out nicely, had to rip em all out and chuck em, too late to replant so another dead plot along with the rabbit one. Got a plot full of skittles and cookies that are looking absolute shite, been out since May and got no size or bushiness, they're about 3ft and are thin and wispy and look like shit. One thing this season has confirmed for me which i've always had suspicions about is that all this strain talk on here is a load of bollocks, all that matters is weather, ground, being female and being healthy, this makes up about 99.5% of it for gorilla growers, strain is like 0.5% important. I've had the same strains in the same spots before, mould, no mould, big, small, healthy, unhealthy... it's completely random! The only thing worth looking out for a GG'er when looking for seeds is mould resistance, even if you can find some with high mould resistance it's still mostly down to weather/plot/luck.

large.dead1.jpglarge.dead2.jpgy nee

The above plants mirror my motivation and enthusiasm for the remainder of the season.

Sorry to hear that mate.

Look to me they need a good watering. They have to stretch yet so am sure they will fill out more.

• Like 2

On 28/07/2022 at 9:44 PM, Exile420 said:

Sorry to hear that mate.

Look to me they need a good watering. They have to stretch yet so am sure they will fill out more.

Yeah this dry spells done em no favours but to be honest they werent looking great before hand. It's out of my hands now regardless so i guess we'll see. Like the rich with their billions, the more i seem to put out the more pissed off i get at losing any... greed for the green lol!

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

@Rennie_99 sorry to hear your having a tough time of it this season buddy.. ive had a few like in your pics that just wilted.. its been so dry even with some watering they just couldn't seem to recover.. the drought has been a bitch for some of us.. I hope the G41,s do well for you to help cushion the blow a bit.. :yinyang:

• Like 1