Ripe for the chop?

Goodbloke

Are these ready to come down?

Seedstocker Purple Punch, 9 weeks since flip.

I'm hoping for a body-heavy Indica feeling.

Thoughts from people who both know what they are doing and whose eyes actually work, two departments I'm lacking in.

Thanks in advance for taking the time and chipping in. Appreciated.large.P6060817.JPGlarge.P6060816.JPGlarge.P6060815.JPGlarge.P6060814.JPGlarge.P6060813.JPGlarge.P6060812.JPG

• Like 6

She's ready now, I'd chop her as is, but you could leave her a little longer if you want a really heavy body high. 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Goodbloke said:

and whose eyes actually work

lollol Well that's me out lol

Most seem cloudy now from what my terrible eyes can tell lol  No harm leaving her a few more days if you really want that heavy effect though.

• Like 4

Take a smallish bud you reckon looks done and sample it.

The proof of the pudding etc. etc.  

• Like 2

you've been here longer than me lol:)

looks ready to me mate, some would say another two weeks, but i think they are wrong lol

• Like 3

If you want to be really nailed to the couch I'd go another week, possibly two...my eyes aren't the greatest either but I can't see any amber.

• Like 5

It's ready in the sense you could chop it now and its going to be nice. Personally I would say another 4-5 days because I from what I can see your about 5-7% Amber trichcombes and I Personally like to be around 15% for that extra special full spectrum cannabinoid kick. :bong:

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, stu914 said:

If you want to be really nailed to the couch I'd go another week, possibly two...my eyes aren't the greatest either but I can't see any amber.

If you zoom in on the second pic their 2 on the first full calyx on the right at the very tip. I need to literally zoom right in on my phone to see them through. I said 5-7% being nice but its more like 2 out of a 100 so close to 1-2% :banned:I should be banned for lying.  Some pics i can't see any so it's really more like 1% Amber :skin_up:

Edited by brock1
  • Like 5

The bud shots look well cooked, but the whole plant photo would be useful.

Another week flushing always pays dividends ;)

• Like 3

if not flushed , flush n chop , otherwise i'd chop , but then my jars are recycled till next time :yinyang:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Military Grade said:

Looks done to me :yep:

Have you checked the trichomes to gauge Amber ratio?

With what you've looking at, also a x30 loupe, and a USB camera, No clearer vision with the other lenses. 

• Like 1