kc 36 and white rhino

the ferret

hi guys just found an old post of mine in the search up the top of the page its under the title kc 36 and white rhino i wanted to put the post up to show your guys a top bud i had back in 2007 off a kc 36 but im useless with computers so im unable to put the post up on here. but if you wanted a look for yourself do a search and theres a photo of the main bud we had off the top of the plant. the photo dont do the bud justice as it was taken from a old mobile back in the day. but for one main cola and first attempt we was very happy with the size of it. ferret 

• Like 1

You can just copy and paste the URL (link) in a comment you're writing if you want mate. You on a PC or a phone? 

• Like 1

this is the top bud guys i had of a kc 36 way back in 2007 it must have weighed a couple of oz alone

post-14630-1193147818.jpg

• Like 5

the two photos above i was growing TNR and kc 36 by kc brains but the summer was a total wash out all got rot

• Like 1

my mate was paying top wack for seeds back in the day and was trying plants outdoors in his greenhouse strains like chronic white rhino which i think were more suited for the indoors. but theres kc 36 out done them all and the seeds were cheap like they are now. even the buds on the side branches were bigger than the chronic s main bud. so he switched to kc brains but never had much luck with the strain after this crop has he had hermie problems. i dont know what they like today as ive not read up on any reviews but i see the seeds are still cheap they also brought out feminized seeds now and also autos which was never heard of years ago. they may still be worth a shot if you low on funds and just starting out

• Like 2

That is about the same time frame I was trying KCs gear TNR got huge 15ft+ but hermied bad Bahia Blackhead was a decent plant and smoke nothing special Danky Doodle had really big buds don't know how they didn't rot decent again nothing special Mango was a big plant 10ft+ rot got all of it Leda Uno was the best of the bunch big plants big sticky buds with no rot that had a nice up high I need to grow her again 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I've grown KC36 outdoors. I can report much the same. Hermie and germination issues. Also the buds are suseptible to mold. However of the plant that did pull through I would say the weed was fantastic. It was my favourite that year and I'd still be tempted to grow it again. It doesn't like wet weather though

• Like 2