Hi everyone

Mindseed

Hi everyone 

First time grower here and been reading for the last couple of months and thought I would “try” and grow something. I use the word try loosely. 

Im looking at growing outside so I’m at the mercy of the fantastic British weather.  

I’ve purchased some Pink Kush CBD 30:1 Auto Feminised Seeds I’m not looking to get stoned I use CBD products to ease inflammation due to severe arthritis and have decided to try and grow something myself. 

Prepare yourself to be inundated with shed loads of questions from me. 

Anyway enough about me and if you’ve made it this far without falling asleep I thank you. 

• Like 6

Hi welcome to the UK420 Community :bong:

I and a few others on here grow CBD strains of a verity of ratios of CBD/THC.

With autos you wanna try to any mistakes to a minimum as you do get much time to fix them before they starting flowering. Any mistake made in the veg time can effect how big the plant is in flower and therfore effecting yield.

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 4

Nah nah nah we can't be having this, I'm gunna be reading all your posts thinking I've gone mad making threads I don't even remember.... 

.... Not that doesn't happen already lol

Welcome to the fold buddy, great minds think alike and all that. 

Welcome aboard @Mindseed

Plenty of capable growers around here that will help. 

If my opinion matters (it probably shouldn’t)—

Consider making some plans for a photoperiod grow. It will afford you the opportunity to learn the plants a little better. Especially if you grow indoors. As others have mentioned- autos are on a mission from the time they germinate. Any mistakes you make as a new grower (we all do. I definitely still do, and I’m not “new new.”) will be difficult to correct with the autos operating on time and not light cycle. 

Either way- welcome to the freedom of growing your own dope. There’s nothing quite like it.

set your shillings aside. You’ll probably have a seed “hobby” (addiction) in no time flat. 

or I did at least...lol

Edited by Cajafiesta
  • Like 1

Welcome aboard mate :yep:     Good to see another outdoors guy ,  get a diary up as its the easiest way to get help & feedback.

All the best with the grow mate

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...