2022 OUTDOOR STRAIN COMPILATION

panik

Hi guys sorry been really slack this year didn’t get a competition diary up and running as I left it too late BUT I will start this thread here for you guys to post any Realgorillaseeds outdoor plants  this season for future documentation and others to look back on I will also give out a few packs of seeds here and there for the best pictures in this thread come end of season so enjoy guys here’s to a banger 2022..  

large.BE12C84C-A00D-440D-B5A6-2627E80FD6F4.jpeg.jpg

large.07AFE5C4-3001-4A71-B7AE-A35B0DE585F0.jpeg.jpg

large.C3062461-1001-4F2E-950E-6CDF72E1F2C6.jpeg.jpg

Edited by panik
  • Like 27

Had your hands full bro. :pitchfork:

Not surprised. Keep it up man. 

I'll get your stock out there next season mate. :hippy:

• Like 5

Field Of Dreams above :yep:     Some top notch work as always mate.       I have a few beans of Auto Gelato in soak as i type :)    

• Like 4

That's a pretty field! 

Looking forward to seeing how the Purkle1 does at my latitude.  

Has anyone ever told you you kinda look like that V for Vendetta character?? lol

• Like 3

I lost the zkitzo and fast zkittles shame i was buzzing for them.

Replaced with purple freeze x2 and gorrila dawg x1.

Buzzing to try the GDawg!!

Edited by B-real
What u lads use for slug protection??

Got a bed full of different plants out all RGSC.

5 autos and 13 others got off to a bad start but hope things will get better as the season goes on.

Interesting auto gelato she is a triple leaved thing growing a little slower than the rest but looks good.

large.P1000986.JPG

• Like 11

I'm ashamed to say I haven't got a single RGSC plant on the go this year, so it'll be nice to see what other people have got going. Good luck for the season fellow GGers. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, MindSoup said:

I'm ashamed to say I haven't got a single RGSC plant on the go this year, so it'll be nice to see what other people have got going. Good luck for the season fellow GGers. 

Ah ya slacking bro pm me a safe addy I’ll get you a lil pack something sent out if you want to throw them in some dirt , still got plenty time plant out by end the month there still get big :yep: 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, B-real said:

I lost the zkitzo and fast zkittles shame i was buzzing for them.

Replaced with purple freeze x2 and gorrila dawg x1.

Buzzing to try the GDawg!!

What happened to the fast Zkittles mate ?

• Like 1

Just now, panik said:

Ah ya slacking bro pm me a safe addy I’ll get you a lil pack something sent out if you want to throw them in some dirt , still got plenty time plant out by end the month there still get big :yep: 

Thats very kind dude, I did have big plans to grow some RGSC trees, but my new plot was rumbled.  So this season I'm just doing a wee breeding project for fun, mostly with Scandinavian stuff because I'm skint and thats what I had in the fridge lol.

If you don't mind me watering down your genetics and sending them in for subbies/freebies then I'd happily take that offer, some of your stuff will definitely bring some bag appeal to the mix. 

• Like 3

@panik

Bro i got complacent these last few years, id had no slug infestations.

This year was a eye opener ,back on it with the pellets and collars again .

Just now, MindSoup said:

Thats very kind dude, I did have big plans to grow some RGSC trees, but my new plot was rumbled.  So this season I'm just doing a wee breeding project for fun, mostly with Scandinavian stuff because I'm skint and thats what I had in the fridge lol.

If you don't mind me watering down your genetics and sending them in for subbies/freebies then I'd happily take that offer, some of your stuff will definitely bring some bag appeal to the mix. 

Yeah no worries bro do what you like once seeds are in your hands it’s down to you what you do with them , I’m not one those people get hung up on claiming I own strains everyone in the game has started with or is using someone previous work that’s how it is simple as that .. 

• Like 14

Just now, Ccs141 said:

@panik we've got 6 gorrila dawg down plot got some purple freeze in fridge might crack a few out 

:smokin:

large.9990A536-6F9C-4987-91AC-AB65E411CAD4.jpeg.jpg

Edited by panik
  • Like 8