Reommend a Strain

Boojum

The Sweets Cream Caramel sounds good :)

but the Manny dawg x peanut butter breath x miracle alien cookies sounds good too lol

I just like to get stoned :)

Not high, stoned.

• Like 2

It's what makes weed different to most other drugs IMHO, if you want to smoke weed that gets you high, stimulant kinda buzz you can find a strain that does that, if you want to get stoned, sedative kinda buzz you can find a strain that does that too. If you want a psychoactive strain that's almost like tripping you can find that too. There are so many types of weed buzz.

• Like 7

• 4 weeks later...

Much later than I planned to start my next grow, but after I chopped and jarred my plants I've not been smoking much, so didn't need a grow on desperately.

But I decided on the Sweet Seeds Cream Caramel, looks right up my street. Just waiting for the beans to arrive now lol

E2A I won't do a grow diary or owt like that, cos it's just not me, but once they are done and I'm smoking them I'll post summat lol

Edited by Boojum
  • Like 7

Ordered my seeds on Friday, they arrived on Monday (and it was a promotional pack, 4 seeds for the price of 3 :) )

I hope I don't fuck them up lol Cos they do sound like my kinda smoke (my most recent grow is a bit too introspective for me, makes me think too much. It's ace when I'm drinking :) makes me drink less, cos I don't need to, I'm WANKERED but when I'm totally straight it's just a bit too much thinky :doh: if you know what I mean).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/07/2022 at 9:48 PM, Boojum said:

.. it was a promotional pack, 4 seeds for the price of 3 :) )

Hope you find a keeper mate. I suppose all it takes is 1 bean if you get the right one. I would love to be able keep a few totally different mums on the go and have my medicine cupboard stocked with something for every occasion.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Just wanted to thank the folks who suggested Cream Caramel :):headbang::notworthy:

Still only smoking flash dried bits cos it's only been drying a week or so but seems exactly like what I was looking for :skin_up:

• Like 5

• 8 months later...

Lazy sod!! :rofl:  ...  Quick Google and I find Seedstockers have them (among others) have a word with Mark...:yep:

Just double checked and don't think they do fems only regs, looks good though could be worth trying...

Edited by stu914
addition

Smellyberry.

I’ll pass them to joolz and get him to send you the last couple of seeds I have. And I’m not taking no for an answer this time ;)

Edited by Cursed

18 hours ago, stu914 said:

Lazy sod!! :rofl:  ...  Quick Google and I find Seedstockers have them (among others) have a word with Mark...:yep:

Just double checked and don't think they do fems only regs, looks good though could be worth trying...

My bad.

Had a couple of bongs of purple fruits hash last night and it knocked me silly. :smokin:

Thanks for the recommendation and offer. :cheers:

• Like 1