Reommend a Strain

Boojum

Chopped my plants, starting a new grow.

What beans should I get next ?

I like STONED, full-on couchlock. Not uppy weed, not thinking weed, don't need that, my mind is too loud, I want to quiten it down a bit. Sedative weed. Chilled the fuck out weed, that's what I want :)

Any recommendations ?

• Like 4

You want  to be cabbaged. :)

I think BBBob said Sweet Seeds Mohan Ram is couchlock stuff.

Edited by catweazle1
  • Like 1

Just now, catweazle1 said:

You want  to be cabbaged. :)

I think BBBob said Sweet Seeds Mohan Ram is couchlock stuff.

Cool, I'll give it a look.

Cabbaged is kinda the ballpark I'm aining for lol

• Like 3

karmarado OG if you can get it still. Like being hit in the back of the head with a baseball bat

• Like 2

HSO Blueberry Headband if you can find any, they may well have brought it back now they're operating again. 

I just did BD#5 from Old School Genetics, only had one sample joint so far but its a really relaxing, comforting smoke and the potency is right up there, pretty tasty as well. Everything you would hope for from an OG, NL and Blueberry cross. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 1

Sweets Cream Caramel  ..... instant sofa surfing in the horizontal position ,  the world just evaporates and leaves you  chilled the fuck out .... for a few mins ... before you shut your eyes and sleep soundly.    works every time ,  i find it way more sedative than the Mohan Ram.       The SAD is similar but more high side.   

• Like 5

@Boojum Have you considered a look through the FDM OG breeders pack?  I'm really curious about it.  I've got the bubblegum and durban mixes.  They're high quality stuff. 

I have to assume there should be some dumb, sleepy weed in that OG mix pack. But it would require you having a look around, so that depends on your desire to do so and space to do it. 

But I can say that the stuff I grew from some of the other breeders mix packs had some great surprises in it.  Cheap, too. 

I'm holding a plant that I think would fit the bill.  But that's not gonna do you any good.  We're a couple thousand miles apart.  But, for whatever it's worth, the plant is as follows. 

(Black Lime Reserve x Gorilla Glue 4) x Lime1bx    Super unique plant on all accounts, definitely stoney, dumb weed.  I dig a brain-switchoff too, and it does it pretty well. 

+1 on the creme caramel, my mate gave me all his because he kept passing out every time he smoked it, it really does taste like caramelised sugar as well. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, OldFord said:

Sweets Cream Caramel  ..... instant sofa surfing in the horizontal position ,  the world just evaporates and leaves you  chilled the fuck out .... for a few mins ... before you shut your eyes and sleep soundly.    works every time ,  i find it way more sedative than the Mohan Ram.       The SAD is similar but more high side.   

Super!  I've got 4 18 days from flip.

Edited by catweazle1
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, catweazle1 said:

Super!  I've got 4 18 days from flip.

I normally run mine outdoor and push them for some amber :yep:       Very sleep inducing with great body numbing ability,  i love it.   

Taken down earlier its a pleasure to smoke  ,  a touch of amber and its real medicine :) 

• Like 4

I reckon that Manny dawg x peanut butter breath x miracle alien cookies by uncflawless's mate in the subbies list might have what yer looking for , there's no denying the Manny dawg is strong as fuck put you to sleep pot if grown right.

And for 25 notes it's gotta be worth a shot? 

:yinyang:

• Like 1

I'm the same and prefer "switching off" strains. Strawberry Pie by FB's did the job for me. 26% THC 80% indica.

On 05/06/2022 at 5:24 PM, BilgePump said:

I reckon that Manny dawg x peanut butter breath x miracle alien cookies by uncflawless's mate in the subbies list might have what yer looking for , there's no denying the Manny dawg is strong as fuck put you to sleep pot if grown right.

And for 25 notes it's gotta be worth a shot? 

:yinyang:

What/where are they ? :unsure:

Edited by Boojum