Brain bucket dripper system

stonerwizard

I want to automate my feeding in coco. When I had my blues run I had trays that were plumbed into the drains so I never had to worry about the run off. I saw on that grow how regular feeding in bloom can really help with the yield. 

I have seen 2 systems that I like the look of, well 3 but I can’t afford the alien rain system and it wouldn’t fit in my space. 
I have seen the Medusa and Rhizosystem that seem very similar. 
Is anyone running either of these? If so what’s your experience with them? 
I was also thinking of using 60/40 and having regular feeds and have the excess pumped back in the tank. 
Or would I be best just sticking to straight coco? 

I do like these systems as they can be expanded if needed. 

thanks in advance 

Wizard :oldtoker:

• Like 3

Medusa do a booster tray which is slightly higher and recommended over the shallower one. I run mine straight out into the gutter so no longer require the brain but that but works too. Either straight coco or a mix, either works, last 2 runs was using ecothrive 70/30. this run is pure canna coco, not much difference tbh. As for recycling the excess, Depends how much excess you're aiming for but I run mine to waste, I don't recycle the nutes. I love my system now its built, going to create a smaller unit for my veg tent and mothers

• Like 1