Anyone here heard of Jadam Organic farming? (Korean Natural farming method)

High007

Hi gang, it's been a long while eh! Last year, I was fortunate to discover Jadam Organic farming techniques, you can find out way more than i can tell you here on their website easily found in search, or on youtube, I have expanded into growing food as well as cannabis recently due to world events, and this system works beautifully for cannabis as well as the other crops, all plants love it basically, especially the JMS, FPJ, mulching and cover crops, if you remember I am a container gardener who grows on the balcony under the sun, in natural soil, that's not gonna change. I just remembered i have to upload pics on here before i can properly share them , unless that's changed, so i don't have anything prepared yet, I am more interested in hear your responses or questions on this anyway, Peace.

• Like 3

I had a Google :D It does sound interesting, although I'd probably draw the line just before I added my own faeces to the mixture lollol 

Please go ahead and get a diary going and tell us all about it :yep: 

Oh, and welcome back, I think? 

• Like 2

@Gaijin i remember seein a gardner in the states, on the tube , pissin on plants , makes the leave's bigger !! cant say i would crap on my girls lollol 

• Like 1

@geogeo I understand that it's all just chemicals. Everything everywhere is all just chemicals. But some chemicals come from more attractive places than others lollol 

Anyway, I'm interested so far 

• Like 2

Just now, Gaijin said:

@geogeo I understand that it's all just chemicals. Everything everywhere is all just chemicals. But some chemicals come from more attractive places than others lollol 

Anyway, I'm interested so far 

i dont want to see pictures mate :thumbdown:

• Like 1

I'm guessing this aligns itself to living soil in some way. 

Tell me more.

Edited by Lux_Interior
I will not poo on my plants. Yet!

:stoned:

not sure why it’s called korean natural farming because when i looked into it a few years ago lots of way-out Island type of communities do the same.. 

basically, collect what you can in the form of fish waste, green leaf material, fruit and flowers and mix with a form of sugar and water at around 1/3 of each and wait.. 

:yinyang:

You can use piss for nutrients but not straight from the pipe. You need to water it down to 1 part piss to 20 parts water but considering the availability of actual nutrient solutions it seems a bit wrong.

I also grow in my bedroom so pissing on my plants ain’t really an option.

• Like 2

On 5/27/2022 at 0:46 PM, Whatwentwrong said:

You can use piss for nutrients but not straight from the pipe. You need to water it down to 1 part piss to 20 parts water but considering the availability of actual nutrient solutions it seems a bit wrong.

I also grow in my bedroom so pissing on my plants ain’t really an option.

ye mate , i would really water mine down 40 -1 as there is a lot off  12 year old single malt whisky in mine ,, the crap on blue tube amazee's me .. no end lollol 

Guys come on you don't have to use either piss nor poop for this method of farming, those are options but totally unnecessary, I get all nutrients from the leaf compost/mold that is under the leaves of trees in the woods, the beautiful sweet smelling dark stuff, that's all i feed my plants as well as fermented plant juice and they love it.  Check youtube for introduction to jadam organic farming to learn more.

What I'm taking from this is that you guys who grow in yer bedrooms all have en suite loos now lollol

:yinyang:

• Like 2

I dont really understand what is different about this system compared to what organic type growers are already doing.

To me it looks like the special wetting agent is a potassium soap and the insecticide is based on sulphur, then the teas are much the same as those people already make. Taking leafmold from forests isn't a new idea either.

I guess its handy to have it laid out in a book as a system, maybe theres more to it than I can tell without reading the book.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, inceywinceyspider said:

I dont really understand what is different about this system compared to what organic type growers are already doing.

To me it looks like the special wetting agent is a potassium soap and the insecticide is based on sulphur, then the teas are much the same as those people already make. Taking leafmold from forests isn't a new idea either.

I guess its handy to have it laid out in a book as a system, maybe theres more to it than I can tell without reading the book.

the tea is anaerobic, vs the usual bubbler system most people use, it doesn't use a bubbler, it's called JLF or jadam liquid fertilizer, it's soaking plants in water and letting them ferment sealed, the longer you leave them the better, I've been using them and the plants haven't complained yet, the JMS is freaking amazing though, my entire garden loves it (jadam microorganism solution) and so not only did I enjoy the book it proved itself for me in the field, I haven't tried making the pesticides or wetting agents etc yet, as the ingredients are something I need to find out where to get a hold of here first.