I am newwwwwwwwww

Educational

Helloooo everybody, finally I’ve plucked up the courage to say hi… 

I’m hoping to document a diary  whichI’m a couple weeks into the veg in, with you all. I’ve only ever done 2 lights in a 2 x 2 but I’ve just had a tax rebate so this time I’ve juiced it up to a 2.4 x 2.4 and 2 extra lights, 4 huge plants I’m aiming for. 

I’m definitely not as talented as a few of you fellow growbies but I have only ever done 1 cycle a year to get me through. Always run out !!! lol

1 interested member to my diary is my mission successful. 

Love allllll

• Like 16

Welcome to the forum mate. I'm sort of new myself, having been away for 8yrs. You'll soon have enough to last you for the year. Enjoy!

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Educational said:

4 huge plants I’m aiming for. 

not really the place to have a discussion, however...

what made you go for 4 large, instead of, idk, 16 average?

shit I felt like a gangster when I just said that "4 large"... like, its 4 grand or 400k - "you facikn owe me 4 large - and I want it by next Tuesday....")

and welcome

mystic

• Like 9

Welcome man.. I'm 100% sure you'll get more than one person interested in the diary ;) 

• Like 5

Welcome to the forum dude/ette.  

look forward to seeing you in the diary section.  Best of luck with the grow!

• Like 5

:george: Wow I cant believe the replies and welcoming I have gotten from you all. 

Thank you it means a lot I couldn’t be anymore appreciative 

• Like 6

7 hours ago, mysticriver said:

not really the place to have a discussion, however...

what made you go for 4 large, instead of, idk, 16 average?

shit I felt like a gangster when I just said that "4 large"... like, its 4 grand or 400k - "you facikn owe me 4 large - and I want it by next Tuesday....")

and welcome

mystic

said 4 huge I’m not mafiaoso enough lol  Rotfl.  I just think less is more really, I dont really like having to get between and navigate through more pots, I’d rather just do 4, less cuttings, less to answer for also even though is a bit longer. 

Plus I like playing and tying them down so it can get interesting. Once I’m familiar with uploading pics I cant wait to get some tips from everybody. 

ps can i pay u back thursday not tuesday, thursday is pay day ;) 

• Like 2