Blues x Aurora Indica Subbies by @mmmm...nice!

Shumroom

A week or two ago,

I started off a couple of the Blues x Aurora Indica seeds that were submitted by @mmmm...nice! :)

I'll be covering them in my diary, 

but I was just wondering if you mmmm...nice! have any information on the parents used and or have you,

or any one else out there grown any of these out yet? 

Atb 

:yinyang:

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Shumroom said:

any one else out there grown any of these out yet? 

I did an Aurora a couple of times alongside a Barney's Tangerine Dream a while back.

Once from seed and again from cuts.

They were both good plants that I intend to run together again now I have a good few more grows under my belt.

I'm afraid I'm not able to remember too well how she tasted etc. other than to say it was a good smoke. Nothing mind blowing particularly but I reckon my drying and curing back then probably didn't do her justice.

That's one of the reasons I plan to go back through some old packs of seeds and run a few to see what they come out like now I've gained more experience.

Structure wise she's classic indica. I seem to remember she wanted a lighter feed than Tangerine Dream.

She's the one on the left in this one.

large.6270fe9fcdab7_20200714_153032(Medium).jpglarge.626fd7a7dd508_Auroraendofweek8(Small).jpg

She's the one on the right in this one.large.5f0447a600826_Soonmybeauties.jpg

• Like 15

ive done the aurora indica before, was a hefty dunter, if that helps, good yeilder too.

hopefully the blues will add a bit of flavour to it.

• Like 5

Just now, badbillybob said:

good yeilder too

Yes she is.

I hit my PB at that time with one of those runs.

I don't really weigh these days but I reckon that one is still up there.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Shumroom said:

A week or two ago,

I started off a couple of the Blues x Aurora Indica seeds that were submitted by @mmmm...nice! :)

I'll be covering them in my diary, 

but I was just wondering if you mmmm...nice! have any information on the parents used and or have you,

or any one else out there grown any of these out yet? 

Atb 

Yeah sure, parents are Ugorg Blues crossed with a Nirvana Aurora Indica male...  

The Blues Mum I've kept for about 9/10 years, she's part of the family now. lol 

The Aurora male wasn't selected or anything, just seemed such a waste of a male so made a load of seeds with him.

I've grown 5 out so far, got 3 females and 2 males.  The 3 females were sideshowed around my main grow and grown out in small pots, not bad yields tasted nice. One in particular, urgh, shoulda taken a cutting... :wallbash:  You know the score. lol 

Pulling up a seat for this one. 

• Like 11

This thread is just an information gathering thread(although now it's here I'll update with some photos too),

I'll tag you in on my diary when she grows up a little lol

But I'm liking what I'm hearing,

the comments above are in line with my expectations based on my minimal knowledge of the parent strains,

I haven't grown either of them before.

Thanks again for sending in the beans,

I'll be doing the Psychokillers later in the year hopefully.

Atb

• Like 8

Aurora indica is up there among my all time favourites :) fruity and hits a bit like a mushroom trip.

• Like 7

• 2 months later...

I potted up 2 Blues x Aurora Indica females into 7.5l of Tropic mix on Wednesday.

I'll be flowering her out in a few weeks once her roots are filling up the pot :D 

Atb

Edited by Shumroom
ETA day
  • Like 5

Not had the pleasure of the Blues but i have run the Aurora Indica a few times under the sun and not had any dramas.  

The Aurora was a light feeder ,  bulked up well and held the rot at bay.     Very nice effect when cooked well.   

@Shumroom  I know your indoors mate , cant really offer an insight on that but i would def run her again.   

Looking forward to see how it plays out mucker :)  All the best with it.  

• Like 5

Sounds like a lovely cross I'd like to try one time. I have a couple of packs of Ugorg Blues which I really hope to do some breeding with too. With the Blues being a Skunk pheno and used in many UGORG crosses it makes sense to breed from it and I look forward to trying. Well done. Peace. 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I've been blessed with 2 girls. 

They're filling a couple of 7.5l pots with roots right now. 

Atb 

• Like 6

they sound nice mate, i did aurorra a while back and its a very decent indica hitter.

the blues , i would hope will add some flavour/ fruitiness. 

edit to add, looks like i made a virtually identical post back in May, excuse me im mashed, but hey im consistant.....

Edited by badbillybob
  • Like 7